Worst abilities in the game?

General Discussion
I personally think its between mccree roll and reaper shadow step.
Widows venom mine is pretty terrible too.
Roll is definitely better than shadow step, free reload > free death
04/19/2017 10:16 AMPosted by blarneystone
Widows venom mine is pretty terrible too.

Just gonna say this.
Venom mine. 15 second cooldown for 75 damage, not even dealt all at once. It used to be even worse when it damaged Widow too.
Venom mine. Pretty useless and only good for letting you know when someone's coming round' the corner. Which sometimes I don't even notice cuz I'm too busy sniping lmao
...what venom mine is so good..not sure what you are talking about
it's pretty much addition damage, because you can shoot while the venom is dealing damage

and when tracer or genji jump you, it's so useful, 75 damage on a tracer or genji is huge
Venom mine and Shadow step are deep at the bottom.
I like McCrees roll. Just the cooldown needs to be decreased a couple of seconds.
Junkrat's total mayhem. Could be made more deadly.
04/19/2017 10:21 AMPosted by LIGHTER99
...what venom mine is so good..not sure what you are talking about
it's pretty much addition damage, because you can shoot while the venom is dealing damage

and when tracer or genji jump you, it's so useful, 75 damage on a tracer or genji is huge

What the hell? Soldier just puts down his biotic field, you're dead kiddo. Tracer just recalls. Genji just, he just jumps around and deflects and you hope for a headshot on him or you die. Jesus, you don't even have any hours on Widow, gtfo. Well you only have 1 hour. Still, what are you on?
04/19/2017 10:17 AMPosted by WanPanMan

Wraith Form auto reloads
04/19/2017 10:33 AMPosted by Gobster312

Wraith Form auto reloads

No it doesnt lol
04/19/2017 10:16 AMPosted by Robin
I personally think its between mccree roll and reaper shadow step.

Mccree's roll is actually not that bad of an ability. Short cd and it reloads your weapon so it can actually save your life at times if you know how to save it properly. If anything the worst ability in the game is his ult. He yells louder than the t-rex, and glows like a Christmas tree PLUS it slows and he needs 3 seconds to lock onto one DPS which ranges from 150-250 health. so locking onto tanks takes 6 years so this gives the enemy team time to run away unless you're on high ground, you ult behind a wall first, then you need to wait for you to actually lock onto enemies but you only had 6 seconds so you can only do little damage to the enemy team (if you haven't died at that point). So in the end its not a viable ultimate unless under specific circumstances.
04/19/2017 10:36 AMPosted by infamous067

Wraith Form auto reloads

No it doesnt lol

that doesnt make sense, because every time I empty my clip as him and use Wraith Form Im back to a full clip, when the duration of Wraith Form ends.... unless this is a bug
Wraith is good for running away, I find his teleport to be much more likely to get me killed, though that's good for getting TO the objective at least, since he walks so slowly.
When used incorrectly (Or to troll) Mei's wall...

Otherwise I would say Shadow step is a horrid ability. Loud, long, vunerable tele to a point most likely heard by everyone within 2 miles.
I don't understand how the dodge roll or shadow step could be possibly worse than the venom mine.

Wraith Form auto reloads

wow you really don't know what your talking about if you time it right sometimes you can, but its not a mechanic...
As a Widow main, her mine is far from useless. Your biggest vulnerability is tunnel vision; people can sneak up on you, where you're pretty much dead. Her mine creates a game of strategy around which you can play.

Widow as a character is a little weaker than others, however her mine is not her problem. Mine + bodyshot + melee will finish off most intruders when used properly.