Oni Genji Skin

General Discussion
I just played 5 games with my friend and completed the nexus challenge and when i logged in the game i dont have the stuff what do i do to unlock it
I did not get my items either
Same
It can take some time to sync up, not always but some times it does. I had to wait for something similar in another Blizzard game and it took about 12 hours, (not sure on exact time as I wasn't playing the whole time.)
Hey folks, the rewards are a bit delayed due to a large amount of people competing the quest. Sorry about that, but they will come through within a couple hours.

Cheers.
same on my account yesterday and here is a simple fix for all problems in the future:

1. END the GAME
2. do something else
3. sleep well
4. Problem solved ^^
Must I completed the genji quest before to do others quest, i had oni skill from last event
04/27/2017 12:56 AMPosted by BigBoss
Must I completed the genji quest before to do others quest, i had oni skill from last event

yes

As far as my understanding is, yes. You have to do each week to get the next week's reward.
04/27/2017 12:58 AMPosted by HANA

yes

04/27/2017 12:59 AMPosted by AaronP

As far as my understanding is, yes. You have to do each week to get the next week's reward.

Thanks guys, guess I have to download HoTS again ASAP, lol.