You BUFFED genji?

General Discussion
04/27/2017 01:45 PMPosted by SonicSyn
04/27/2017 12:28 PMPosted by Chusid
*McCree

How? He one shots me all the time and idc about his kit it's dumb anyway
-roll is insane. He can dodge hog hooks any projectile in the game and reload every bullet imagine if someone like genji had that. Screw that.
Flashbang is even more broken it counters genji way too much

are you smurfing or are you really someone who has only played 10 games?
04/27/2017 01:49 PMPosted by Chusid
-roll is insane. He can dodge hog hooks any projectile in the game and reload every bullet imagine if someone like genji had that. Screw that.

are you smurfing or are you really someone who has only played 10 games?

pick one. Some people just like to pretend to know it all
*McCree

Because McCree is inferior to 76 and 76 is in a relatively ok spot right now (depsite the whining on this sub), at least while the cancer that is Pharah plagues every game in every tier because she only has like 1 reliable counter

also "imagine if genji had that" is a stupid statement, taking random abilities from one heroes kit and sticking it another doesn't prove anything since heroes abilities are designed to synergize with one another. Imagine if Roadhog had wallclimb, imagine if Sombra had pulsebomb, imagine if Junkrat had scatter arrow

see how dumb it sounds?
04/27/2017 12:37 PMPosted by NiceMuffin
04/27/2017 12:22 PMPosted by Secant
Really?? Come on... He's one of the strongest heroes in the game. He needs a NERF not a buff. These balance changes seem totally random. He will be INSANELY op now.

It's a buff for people under like, 40ms ping or so.
It's the same for people over that amount.

The ghost blade fix is definitely a buff though, but it realistically only applies to 10% of swings or so.

It's not exactly buffs that'll make him OP or anything, just QOL changes like D.Va's defense matrix minimum distance removal.

The ghostblade fix is not necessarily a buff.

I doubt the hit detection server side was actually changed. Its the fact that the client (the player) could see a green-slash connect when server side, it did not connect.

So realistically, its not a buff. You just won't get a "false hit" notification.
04/27/2017 01:54 PMPosted by Proze

Because McCree is inferior to 76 and 76 is in a relatively ok spot right now (depsite the whining on this sub), at least while the cancer that is Pharah plagues every game in every tier because she only has like 1 reliable counter

also "imagine if genji had that" is a stupid statement, taking random abilities from one heroes kit and sticking it another doesn't prove anything since heroes abilities are designed to synergize with one another. Imagine if Roadhog had wallclimb, imagine if Sombra had pulsebomb, imagine if Junkrat had scatter arrow

see how dumb it sounds?

i wish roadhog had wall climb
Our ninja boy needed this fix for as long as I can remember. So I would call it a "buff" because of how long he has been broken.

Genji is right where he should be now. Although his wall climbing is still a hit or miss, that's more of a map problem I think.
04/27/2017 01:57 PMPosted by Chusid
04/27/2017 01:54 PMPosted by Proze

see how dumb it sounds?

i wish roadhog had wall climb

Spiderpig meta is the meta we need, but not the meta we deserve
04/27/2017 12:23 PMPosted by SonicSyn
Yeah I agree soldier needs a buff if anything

*McCree

*Reaper
Really?? Come on... He's one of the strongest heroes in the game. He needs a NERF not a buff. These balance changes seem totally random. He will be INSANELY op now.

Are you some kind of idiot now?
i mean seriosly.
He is one of the most bugged heroes right now at the moment with his ultimate showing hit marks but not doing damage or using deflect and not deflection and many more...
Can anyone clarify how many slashes Genji Ult should have now? because i tested it now and i have same amount of slashes as it was before this patch 6, while i see some people says it should be 7 now??
04/27/2017 12:42 PMPosted by SneakyTurtle
THEY FIXED GHOSTBLADE HOLY !@#$

Source ?
Did Blizzard really stated that registration issue is no more ?
I hope you're joking. Genji's received nothing but nerfs since the beginning. If you're going to complain about a bug fix that helps Genji, you need to get out of that little safespace you're living in. Also, no wonder you're complaining, you're a widow main. What? Scared that your counter is actually going to be relatively more effective?
He's one of the strongest heroes in the game.

his ninja stars are very weak, but using correctly with his passive abilitys. (double jump + wall climbing) he would be very powerful.
*McCree

You must be playing a different game since his shots do 70/140 damage. Can't one shot anyone. Roll is one of the worst abilities in the game. It doesn't move you almost any distance at all and it's super easy to track and shoot at you as it doesn't give invulnerability frames. There's a reason you shouldn't jump at high level of play and it's the same reason roll is bad. Then again you play on console where people can't aim as well.

If I got 1 SR every time flashbang failed to stun eventhough it was thrown at the enemy or Genji managed to reflect it after being thrown I would be permanently capped at 5k.
He's one of the strongest heroes in the game. He needs a NERF not a buff.

First of all, they just reverted him to the way he was before they made a bug fix that reduced the number of swings. Now everyone has the same number of swings most players already had.

Second, funny you call him the "one of the strongest heroes in the game" and yet, I see Genji mains !@#$%ing about Symmetra all the time on these forums.
It's a bug fix idiot. Quit your complaining.
Isn't he generally considered one of the more balanced heroes? He's hard to play right, but he's really good if the player is.
The dragonblade was balanced by the bugs, now its insanely op
04/27/2017 03:57 PMPosted by DoctorLobo
Isn't he generally considered one of the more balanced heroes? He's hard to play right, but he's really good if the player is.
He isnt hard
spot the widow main