Top 5 most lovely mains and most toxic mains

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Ok, so we have to focused protecting on you until we don't managed to capture the objectives or stop/ move the payload and we lose, then?

No.

You have to protect them when they are RIGHT BEHIND you, healing you, with a bar SHOWING their health dropping low, while there's a genji everyone ignores because you can't have one person get off the payload and help.

Nobody can afford to do it. Especially on solo queue.
04/20/2017 09:01 AMPosted by CamRa
Worst Main: Mercy

They are the most annoying, unskilled, self-entitled, whiny !@#$%es in the community.

I refuse to play my entire game around your wants and needs. You aren't special.
Keep your stupid beam shoved up the ^-* of the talent while keeping your mouth shut.

You seem like the guy who won't play around the rein no matter how hard he's trying to help.

Nice assumption. Too bad Reinhardt is one of my "mains." I love Reinhardt and Reinhardt mains. They are no way comparable to Mercy mains.
04/20/2017 09:01 AMPosted by CamRa

In turn, don't complain when they don't rez you because they died, or couldn't heal because she's being flanked.

Ok, so we have to focused protecting on you until we don't managed to capture the objectives or stop/ move the payload and we lose, then?
Exaggeration. Even if so, if you want a rez don't let us die then. See? Do you want the rez or not? No? Then let me die and let us lose. :)
04/20/2017 08:57 AMPosted by Clickster

They are the most annoying, unskilled, self-entitled, whiny !@#$%es in the community.

I refuse to play my entire game around your wants and needs. You aren't special.
Keep your stupid beam shoved up the azz of the talent while keeping your mouth shut.

On the mic !@#$%ing all game while we're trying to get REAL work done....

Well then, do not cry then when they are doing all they can to keep 5 people alive when no one else wants to heal and they end up misreading a situation and dying.
or do not get upset if they use GA to get away when 2 flankers are on them but you chose to die off to the side, dont then ask for a solo res due to you dying.
Also your name is now on the forums, enjoy not getting healed.
Toxic main definition

The people who get insulted and abused the most who get sick of it and don't put up with it anymore.
04/20/2017 09:08 AMPosted by Kei
No.

You have to protect them when they are RIGHT BEHIND you, healing you, with a bar SHOWING their health dropping low, while there's a genji everyone ignores because you can't have one person get off the payload and help.

Nobody can afford to do it. Especially on solo queue.

What.

You can't move one of the five people on the payload off to kill a flanker killing your healer.

This is why people don't play healer.
I am a Reinhardt and Mercy main. So am I lovely or Toxic? lol
Exaggeration. Even if so, if you want a rez don't let us die then. See? Do you want the rez or not? No? Then let me die and let us lose. :)

You died a lot, you lose a lot of ulti charge. You refused to play heros according to your own team comp. You refused at least use your pistol and GA accordingly. Not all players can afford to protect Mercy 24 hours of day.
04/20/2017 09:10 AMPosted by Kanon06
04/20/2017 08:57 AMPosted by Clickster

Keep your stupid beam shoved up the azz of the talent while keeping your mouth shut.

On the mic !@#$%ing all game while we're trying to get REAL work done....

Well then, do not cry then when they are doing all they can to keep 5 people alive when no one else wants to heal and they end up misreading a situation and dying.
or do not get upset if they use GA to get away when 2 flankers are on them but you chose to die off to the side, dont then ask for a solo res due to you dying.

I always laugh my azz off when I get this threat. Where did I say I get upset at Mercy's for any of that stuff? I said I hate the entitled attitude.

Each time I bring it up the only I response I get is "Well then don't be upset if _________." Rather than admitting "You're right - we can be azzholes."

Oh, and keep the threats.... You need us more than we need you. Just listen to the whining in-game and that's obvious.
yeah, most people dont protect mercy.

I have killed so many mercy's as pharah...
04/20/2017 08:50 AMPosted by neuro
04/20/2017 08:44 AMPosted by Krojack
Mercy's have a legit excuse though. Most people don't help protect them. I always have that Genji or Tracer harassing me and I'm right next to some DPS completely ignoring my cries for help while I'm keeping them alive.

Also I lost count of the time someone ducks around the corner leaving me stranded out in the open with no one to fly to when McCree says it's high noon.

Play Mercy for a while and you will learn how to keep an eye on your Mercy and help her out. I'm always trying to stay in the line of sight of my teams Mercy in case she needs to fly to me or something.

mate. _nobody_ has the right to be an !@# to anyone in the game. play your game, and if it's not working out, switch.
I agree no one should be toxic. I'm referring to what OP used as their Mercy excuse. Mercy is helping keep you alive, you should help keep her alive at the same time when someone is harassing her.

No one has the right to scream and belittle others no matter what character they are playing.
04/20/2017 09:13 AMPosted by Clickster
04/20/2017 09:10 AMPosted by Kanon06

I always laugh my azz off when I get this threat. Where did I say I get upset at Mercy's for any of that stuff? I said I hate the entitled attitude.

Each time I bring it up the only I response I get is "Well then don't be upset if _________." Rather than admitting "You're right - we can be azzholes."

Oh, and keep the threats.... You need us more than we need you. Just listen to the whining in-game and that's obvious.

Actually we dont, you can not win a game without a healer but you can win without a tank. I've seen it happen and one works way better than the other when its missing.
also I dont know where people got this idea from that Mercys are entitled or !@#$%^-s. I've come across Dps / tanks who are worse. Mercys are just kind of sick of working their butts off and getting rewarded very little for it.
04/20/2017 08:44 AMPosted by Krojack

Play Mercy for a while and you will learn how to keep an eye on your Mercy and help her out. I'm always trying to stay in the line of sight of my teams Mercy in case she needs to fly to me or something.

THANK YOU! I have played enough hours of Mercy to no longer expect much help dealing with flankers, and frankly I can even understand it to an extent. Instead I rely on my situational awareness and mobility to stay alive and help the team. All I ask is for my teammates (with the obvious exception of flankers) to have enough sense to stay within LoS of each other. Doesn't seem like too much to ask, especially since it not only helps me stay alive but allows me to get to them to heal as well so it is a win-win! Unfortunately this isn't something that occurs to most players naturally unless they have played with her a bit and have an idea of how she works.

On a related note, when I have just respawned and am trying to regroup with the team, someone who lingers just long enough to allow me to jump to them before going around a corner has earned themselves a buddy for the rest of the match. It seems like a small thing but those seconds really count and it shows they are at least cognizant of me. If I can count on someone to watch my back I can afford to go into riskier situations to watch theirs.
That Genji isn't hitting us, we don't have a magic sense for where he is, and you incoherently shouting for protection into the mic doesn't help. By the time we get a fix on your problem through your incoherent whining, you're dead and trashing us for not wanting to win.

Mercy mains are totally toxic.
Also the most toxic main I have seen is Pharah, Every time there is one in a game and if we end up losing, they always, ALWAYS say something like "LOL CANT CARRY THIS TEAMMMMMM, AWFUL TANK AWFUL HEALSSSSS"

but they also didnt help much other than ultis, they never got picks and where taken out by 76 or mccree and never swap and jsut keep dying and feedings ults
Why people down-voting OP? He just expressed his personal opinion.
04/20/2017 09:20 AMPosted by Kanon06
Also the most toxic main I have seen is Pharah, Every time there is one in a game and if we end up losing, they always, ALWAYS say something like "LOL CANT CARRY THIS TEAMMMMMM, AWFUL TANK AWFUL HEALSSSSS"

but they also didnt help much other than ultis, they never got picks and where taken out by 76 or mccree and never swap and jsut keep dying and feedings ults
the pharah mains that always want a pocket mercy.. like plz no. I main mercy and i hate HATEEEEE pharmercy. Toxic pharah mains are the worst.
04/20/2017 09:24 AMPosted by GayWeeb
04/20/2017 09:20 AMPosted by Kanon06

the pharah mains that always want a pocket mercy.. like plz no. I main mercy and i hate HATEEEEE pharmercy. Toxic pharah mains are the worst.

Same as Mercy mains who demanded the team to protect her 24 hours a day.
04/20/2017 09:23 AMPosted by Leorynn

That's what they do. Didn't you see who he had as the most toxic-main?

They are the "Can I speak to your manager?" type.
04/20/2017 09:25 AMPosted by Clickster
04/20/2017 09:23 AMPosted by Leorynn

That's what they do. Didn't you see who he had as the most toxic-main?

They are the "Can I speak to your manager?" type.

Agreed. Playing with toxic Mercy mains is just like playing Dark Souls in the highest difficulty.