Skin Neglect For Console Players

General Discussion
1 2 3 16 Next
Highly Rated
As as a console player it is extremely frustrating for me and other players because we cannot get the cool skins like the Oni Genji and the new Officer D.va skin because we can only play on Console. Possibly some players could just log onto a laptop even if theyare a console player but unlike me and others there is absolutely no way we can get the skins. At least give us a chance at getting the promotional skins? Please Blizzard, Console players need more love
Highly Rated
Pretty sure HotS can run on a potato

If you have an older cpu you can still run it. Just link your blizz acct and voila
I'm sorry to be harsh, but when are you going to switch over to pc?
Highly Rated
Dude if you don't own any kind of computer at all literally any HoTS can run on toasters then that is a entire other issue.
04/25/2017 01:22 PMPosted by GhostDog
As as a console player it is extremely frustrating for me and other players because we cannot get the cool skins like the Oni Genji and the new Officer D.va skin because we can only play on Console. Possibly some players could just log onto a laptop even if theyare a console player but unlike me and others there is absolutely no way we can get the skins. At least give us a chance at getting the promotional skins? Please Blizzard, Console players need more love
I MADE A POST JUST LIKE THIS I WANT THE ONI SKIN BUT I AIN'T HAVE NO PC
Not to sound like that pcmasterrace guy but honestly man you really should upgrade to a pc anyways; cut out that middleman.
Highly Rated
The fact that this post gets downvotes and these responses just shows the toxicity of this community, and how much they really fall under the "PC master race" category. Those of us who do not own a PC, or do not want to go on an entirely different platform just for 2 skins are indeed getting shafted here. But it seems like rather than actually consider how this feels for a console player, the community would rather just tell you to "switch to PC" and downvote you. Shameful and intolerant behaviour and I hope Blizzard actually address this issue properly as console players shouldn't be held in less regard than PC players.
04/25/2017 01:47 PMPosted by TenthSSnipes
The fact that this post gets downvotes and these responses just shows the toxicity of this community, and how much they really fall under the "PC master race" category. Those of us who do not own a PC, or do not want to go on an entirely different platform just for 2 skins are indeed getting shafted here. But it seems like rather than actually consider how this feels for a console player, the community would rather just tell you to "switch to PC" and downvote you. Shameful and intolerant behaviour and I hope Blizzard actually address this issue properly as console players shouldn't be held in less regard than PC players.
well said brotha

We completely understand that there are some players who do not own or have access to a PC to play Heroes of the Storm. Because of this, we plan to add both the Oni Genji skin and the Officer D.Va skin to the normal, base Overwatch loot box at some point in the future.

With that said, I still encourage anyone with access to a PC to play the Nexus Challenge. Heroes of the Storm is an amazing game and you'll unlock those skins for free and before anyone else.
Highly Rated
Jeff you are god
Highly Rated
04/25/2017 01:56 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

We completely understand that there are some players who do not own or have access to a PC to play Heroes of the Storm. Because of this, we plan to add both the Oni Genji skin and the Officer D.Va skin to the normal, base Overwatch loot box at some point in the future.

With that said, I still encourage anyone with access to a PC to play the Nexus Challenge. Heroes of the Storm is an amazing game and you'll unlock those skins for free and before anyone else.

Sweet can you sticky this topic by any chance so that we can have no more duplicates of this issue?

Jeff, give the people that already did the nexus challenge 1 for 15 games the week 2 rewards. There's no point in us doing week 1.

''exclusive''

Thank you for this response Jeff, glad to hear it, keep up the good work!

Speaking of, why not the same for Uprising items? There is no reason they should be event exclusive.

The skin sucks anyway jeff, It's almost as bad as Junker.
Highly Rated
"We plan to add them to normal lootboxes in the future"

Rip exclusivity man children
As as a console player

And stopped reading there. You signed up for lack of support and upgrades the minute you bought the game for console. Thumb me down all you want but no one clearly took lessons from TF2 and the Orange Box.

Admittedly yes it was on inferior hardware and a different company but point still stands. Nothing is stopping Blizzard from not supporting the game at any time they wanted.

Edit - All these thumbs for being right. Go ahead and take a screenshot. I'll see you in a few years when you're lacking in any real support on console.
He's telling you that you will be able to get those awesome skins even if you don't own a potato-level computer to run HotS on. Just sh*t the hell up already. Be thankful.
04/25/2017 01:59 PMPosted by Nowi

The skin sucks anyway jeff, It's almost as bad as Junker.

Please watch this video Nowi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ