30 chests opened

General Discussion
Not even ONE new skin.
4 times Torb play instead...
Yikes. Better luck next time.
Pro-tip. You have to sacrifice a small goat to RNJesus or Gaben. Kaplan won't help you here.
Nice, keep wasting ur money!
I didn't waste money for a single box. All from leveling...
I got the bastion skin so far, first box.
04/18/2017 12:01 PMPosted by Mag1cPwnzor
Nice, keep wasting ur money!

They never said they bought them, 30 boxes simply from playing and leveling up isn't unreasonable at this point especially if they didn't do their arcade bonus boxes till the event started, that is 5 right there between the one for each event and then 3 for the 9 wins.
Legend says, If you rub a picture of Jeff and your nips you will get a legendary or two. Havent tried but thats why its a legend.
That's rough.

I'm at about 20 right now. Not a single legendary event or otherwise. But I did get the Rein skin and the dva selfie highlight so there is that at least..
Boxes bought earlier in the event have worse drop rates. Wait until a day before the event ends.
I got the Tracer and Torb event skins from buying the 24 loot boxes. :)

Really want the Mercy skin. Genji's skin is amazing but I hardly play him.
04/18/2017 12:02 PMPosted by Inferius
Were they all event boxes or were some normal boxes you got before the event started?

Just asking because any boxes you got before the event started won't contain the new event items. Box contents are determined when you get the box not when you open them.
So far in loot boxes I got Orisa, Torb (no beard), Bastion, Mercy and tracer. I saved credits to buy Widow at the end if I don't get her in a loot box.
I want the Mercy skin so bad, but I only got the Torb and Tracer skins so far.
Thats why i save my coins and happy to see dups in regular boxes. At the end of the event i can buy what i want.
04/18/2017 12:10 PMPosted by Krojack
04/18/2017 12:02 PMPosted by Inferius
Were they all event boxes or were some normal boxes you got before the event started?

Just asking because any boxes you got before the event started won't contain the new event items. Box contents are determined when you get the box not when you open them.

So, theoretically... if you started with no boxes... earned 40-50 boxes through the event but NEVER opened a single one, then AFTER the event ended, you opened all of them... you'd get your event items still?

Who wants to try this? For science? xD
04/18/2017 12:20 PMPosted by natiandal
So far in loot boxes I got Orisa, Torb (no beard), Bastion, Mercy and tracer. I saved credits to buy Widow at the end if I don't get her in a loot box.

I want that Widow skin, but I never play widow lmao.

Still best skin in the whole event though.
04/18/2017 12:26 PMPosted by Ronin0ni
04/18/2017 12:10 PMPosted by Krojack
...Were they all event boxes or were some normal boxes you got before the event started?

So, theoretically... if you started with no boxes... earned 40-50 boxes through the event but NEVER opened a single one, then AFTER the event ended, you opened all of them... you'd get your event items still?

Who wants to try this? For science? xD

Yes as the loot is determined when you get the box, not when you open it.
rip... i opened 50 and got almost every new legend
RNG