But not Mcree *$@% that guy

General Discussion
PLEASE PLEASE buff MCREE
IT HAS BEEN A TOPIC FOR MONTHS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE
I'm too lazy to write more, but if you're on these fourms, you should know enoough about this ridiculous situation already.
Hoi I'm Geoffrey Goodieman

I don't care about your feedback i balance this game the way I want, you are all wrong and I am right!

Btw Your husbando is trash.

Sincerely Geoffrey
I don't want a Blizzard-Style Buff (ascension to god-tier followed by hasty nerf), I just wanna see his damage falloff removed.
Stop buffing Mcree

Buff McCree instead

!@#$ing idiots, I want my TF2 Spy skills in Overwatch in use.
04/26/2017 02:50 PMPosted by Vitronet
Hoi I'm Geoffrey Goodieman

I don't care about your feedback i balance this game the way I want, you are all wrong and I am right!

Btw Your husbando is trash.

Sincerely Geoffrey

You, you're an idiot
leave the forums
uninstall.
moron.
learn to aim and stop playing at 5-30 fps 60hz

he is litearlly mechanically the easiest Pistol shooter than any FPS games I have played, he has no recoil, and his left click is 100% accurate each time you shoot, with good CC for faster kills with left click headshots

For someone like you that think McCree needs buffs, you wouldn't even last a round in CS GO with a deagle.
Serious question.

How would you buff McCree?

I would remove some of his damage falloff, slightly decrease the cool down of his abilities and slightly increase the speed of his aiming/charging when he's ulting.
04/26/2017 03:27 PMPosted by Ahri

he is litearlly mechanically the easiest Pistol shooter than any FPS games I have played, he has no recoil, and his left click is 100% accurate each time you shoot, with good CC for faster kills with left click headshots

For someone like you that think McCree needs buffs, you wouldn't even last a round in CS GO with a deagle.

That's kind of the problem, the rest of his kit is barely useful. The roll is supposed to be comboed with his fan the hammer, but fan the hammer is only good for shields making the roll a !@#$ty movement option at best. Not to mention the inconsistency of flashbang ie not stopping people from moving, wrong animations, etc. Then there's Magoo's ult, which is basically just asking for the enemy team to kill you. Mccree shouldn't be dependent on his lmb alone, the rest of his kit should be viable.
04/26/2017 03:33 PMPosted by Bloggerman
Serious question.

I would remove some of his damage falloff, slightly decrease the cool down of his abilities and slightly increase the speed of his aiming/charging when he's ulting.
first, you fix EVERYTHING
04/26/2017 03:33 PMPosted by Bloggerman
Serious question.

Make flashbang more consistent! Flankers caught in it should die, either increase duration of stun or have flashbang lock abilities for a small duration after stun.

Reduce cooldown of roll & give it a damage taken reduced property & allow it to evade hook.

Or give him a horse & lasso :)
04/26/2017 03:27 PMPosted by Ahri

So many hours into McCree and you don't know anything about his flaws.
I've only started playing McCree, but from what I've experienced so far, he seems perfect to me. I guess I haven't played enough to know about the shortcomings everyone keeps talking about.
04/26/2017 03:46 PMPosted by Nik
I've only started playing McCree, but from what I've experienced so far, he seems perfect to me. I guess I haven't played enough to know about the shortcomings everyone keeps talking about.

tbf mcree needs a few fixes not buffs, and s76 needs nerfs

mcree was only bad, after soldier got buffed