What was PS4 update today for?

General Discussion
I didn't see any patch notes, does anybody know?
Bump!
I've been searching the forums for that same exact reason. Hopefully it's to fix the Symmetra Teleporter bug.
I read on Reddit that the symmetry teleporter glitch was not fixed..
I would assume they were adding Police D.Va as she becomes available today.
05/01/2017 02:20 PMPosted by Isperion
I would assume they were adding Police D.Va as she becomes available today.

they added dva before this update
Any word? Patch notes are still from April 27

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/ps4
Police D.va + Minimum 1 tick cap in order to win out a control point after an unsuccessful attack from the enemy. (As opposed to the 0.1% 'touch-the-point-to-win' strat which people hated)
Could it be to remove the uprising event? Police D.Va was added last patch, also I played comp on the weekend and pretty sure there was the 30% control point update in place.
05/01/2017 02:23 PMPosted by AndyMacster
Police D.va + Minimum 1 tick cap in order to win out a control point after an unsuccessful attack from the enemy. (As opposed to the 0.1% 'touch-the-point-to-win' strat which people hated)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20754436365
it wasn't today, it was still from april 27
Well the only post which asks the question in Blizzard format (Update number - platform - release date) was deleted?
05/01/2017 02:24 PMPosted by xxcenobytexx
Could it be to remove the uprising event? Police D.Va was added last patch, also I played comp on the weekend and pretty sure there was the 30% control point update in place.

I'm guessing it was to remove the uprising event...
???? My files 19gb?
05/01/2017 03:17 PMPosted by Cream
???? My files 19gb?
that's a bug, you are downloading the entire game, just cancel and search for update again
05/01/2017 03:19 PMPosted by JhonnWill
05/01/2017 03:17 PMPosted by Cream
???? My files 19gb?
that's a bug, you are downloading the entire game, just cancel and search for update again

I've done so Three times now :( it's been the 19gb one each time.

Any ideas..?