Pharah must be addressed, she is ruining the game

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Highly Rated
it's god damn ridiculous that she hasn't been nerfed yet. she is the only hcaracter in the game that DEMANDS an absolute hard counter.
and when a mercy is following her around, with 4 other competent members of her team meaing you cant just blindly focus on the air, whats the point in even playing?
two words: Soldier: 76
Highly Rated
05/05/2017 10:07 PMPosted by EpicZephos

two words: not enough
05/05/2017 10:08 PMPosted by ChillPill

two words: git gud
05/05/2017 10:00 PMPosted by ColdBlood
it's god damn ridiculous that she hasn't been nerfed yet. she is the only hcaracter in the game that DEMANDS an absolute hard counter.
and when a mercy is following her around, with 4 other competent members of her team meaing you cant just blindly focus on the air, whats the point in even playing?
u main Reaper....
It is true that a good pharah can require a big comp rework. (double hitscan/Widow + Zen) but really you just need to focus on winning the ground game. If they run pharmercy then just know that mercy is mist likely going to be pocketing pharah and as such will be hesitant to heal others if pharah is engaged. if you pick the other healer at the beginning of the engagement then you should have a massive sustain advantage, more so than you otherwise would.
I really don't get this Pharah outrage. Widow, Soldier, Ana, and McCree (to an extent) have always been able to make her cautious of their presence. There just must be something I'm missing.

when a mercy is following her around, with 4 other competent members of her team meaing you cant just blindly focus on the air, whats the point in even playing?
To some extent you're right when I'm running a six man comp most of time our dps comp consists of a soldier and mccree or one dps and a torb to use his turret as an "anti air weapon" it works most of the time at best keeping pharah away from choke points and the payload for a good amount of time
Get good with a Widow or a Hanzo, great way to shut that down. (also aim for the Mercy first then the Phar)
I do find that one annoying when I pick Widow I try to take her down as much as possible she to me is way to annoying and that done so the team can focus more on the other teams attacks.
05/05/2017 10:20 PMPosted by Howe1371
Get good with a Widow or a Hanzo, great way to shut that down. (also aim for the Mercy first then the Phar)
I think part of the problem is the amount of skill required to counter her compared to the amount of skill required to counter her counters

Like Winston just w+m1 deleting snipers
05/05/2017 10:10 PMPosted by ChivasUK
u main Reaper....

and you main mercy. so you probably want pharah to remain stupid so you can just follow them around obediently and get free wins.

see how stupid this arguement is?
Your title implies the game wasn't already !@#$ for many other reasons
05/05/2017 10:08 PMPosted by ChillPill

He is more than enough if you delete mercy or zenyatta first.
05/05/2017 10:24 PMPosted by SneakySquid
05/05/2017 10:20 PMPosted by Howe1371
I think part of the problem is the amount of skill required to counter her compared to the amount of skill required to counter her counters

Dva counters Pharah harder than Winston vs Widow or Reaper vs Winston. So yeah...
so much for "skill"
05/05/2017 10:35 PMPosted by AKs0n
05/05/2017 10:24 PMPosted by SneakySquid
...I think part of the problem is the amount of skill required to counter her compared to the amount of skill required to counter her counters

Dva counters Pharah harder than Winston vs Widow or Reaper vs Winston. So yeah... so much "skill"
That's absolutely false on all accounts.
you guys have some weird pharas

all the ones I get just spawn the camp the entire round with mercy up her BEEP then when she gets ult she flies to the point killing everybody