when does season 4 end?

General Discussion
can someone tell me
No official statement yet, but probably towards the end of the month.
I think it ends in June? I might be wrong
Don't know but season 5 will probably start with summer games
If they have 4 seasons a year, it might end on the 16th, because the week after that the game is 1 year old. And there's a week downtime between the seasons. But they usually announce it ahead of time so I could be wrong.
Either June 16th, so the 12 year olds can ruin your rank, or whenever Jeff reaches diamond.
If it is supposed to be the same length as the other seasons, it has to end around next week, but nothing confirmed yet, need to wait till they announce it
If they stick to the 83 day season format of the last two seasons, it will be May 22nd/23rd (dependent on which side of the prime meridian you live on).
05/09/2017 08:20 AMPosted by KaasKoning
If they have 4 seasons a year, it might end on the 16th, because the week after that the game is 1 year old.

Season 1 didn't start until July, iirc.
05/09/2017 08:32 AMPosted by Sol
05/09/2017 08:20 AMPosted by KaasKoning
If they have 4 seasons a year, it might end on the 16th, because the week after that the game is 1 year old.

Season 1 didn't start until July, iirc.

The first season was shorter than the following seasons though.
05/09/2017 08:34 AMPosted by KaasKoning
The first season was shorter than the following seasons though.

And they explicitly stated such would be the case because of when Comp went live.
Season 4 will come to a close towards the end of May. The Competitive Play card will update with a timer later in the month with the exact time.

Season 5 should start around the first of June.
Highly Rated
05/09/2017 08:48 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Season 4 will come to a close towards the end of May. The Competitive Play card will update with a timer later in the month with the exact time.

Thank you for the Response!

It's Jeff from the overwatch team!

If my prediction about the next hero coming in june is correct i guess we will have another mid-season release. Then again the 1 week delay fixed this issue... i think?

jeff, is it possible... after all these meta changes and broken hero times... that we get a complete mmr reset like we did back in season 2? so that the good players can climb back to the top and the ones who got boosted go back to the ranks they belong to?
05/09/2017 08:52 AMPosted by TwoAtATime

jeff, is it possible... after all these meta changes and broken hero times... that we get a complete mmr reset like we did back in season 2? so that the good players can climb back to the top and the ones who got boosted go back to the ranks they belong to?

Please...

So it sounds like you're targeting May 23-25 to end the season, since you take a week for off-season usually.
Yes! june 1st, the day school lets out for me !

Thanks for response! Wondering if you'll add new comp rewards next season?