It feels really great when your MMR is different than SR

Competitive Discussion
So recently I have been quite consistently floating around my season max and it feels awesome! Every game I win I get <20, every time I lose I lose >25.

Don't get me wrong I think that current MM system does its job well, it does put me in games where people have roughly the same skill.
I just feels really bad when no matter what you do you lose more than you get. For example my recent SR:
2617 -21
2634 17
2609 -25
2583 -26
2560 -23
2577 17
2596 19
2615 19
2637 22

I played 9 games, won 5 lose 4, my net SR gain -1. Feels like the system is punishing you for doing better than usual.
i wish i only had to win 55% of my games to stay even, consider yourself lucky
Because people don't improve 500sr in a day. You complained about the winstreak system because it correctly led to lucky individuals being boosted. You haven't suddenly become seagull, you have just had better teammates.
04/18/2017 02:01 PMPosted by Glyte
Because people don't improve 500sr in a day. You complained about the winstreak system because it correctly led to lucky individuals being boosted. You haven't suddenly become seagull, you have just had better teammates.

Nah, I've been floating between 2400 and 2700 since season 2. But even if so It's still not the best way to balance system. If someone is boosted they will go down regardless. This bias doesn't make much difference , it's just extremely annoying.
Been having the same "issue". I had a game yesterday where I had 55 elims and 3 deaths + 16 sr(what ever right). Right after that I lose a hard fought game -30 sr.

To be real I'm not some guy floating around at my sr either. I put in serious work and I'm still getting hoed like this. I'd take the old streak system any day.. who wants to play 5 hours for 150sr