Genji's shurikens

General Discussion
Does he just instantly manufacture them in his single arm? Or is his arm filled with hundreds upon thousands of shurikens and he's just able to carry that weight? People talk about Reaper pulling shotguns from nowhere but never have heard anyone talk about this
My question is how come Genji can throw his shurikens farther than McCree's highly futuristic designed custom Magnum bullets.
I'm just wondering why Genji doesn't have to aim.

Right click a couple times and then dash to win.
Yeah, his actual cybernetics are ultra miniaturised so most of his body and limbs are just empty space chock-full of Shuriken.
In a world of micro forges and time magic I assumed he made them in there somewhere
The shurikens are the size of an amoeba at first and then are activated via his weeb powers when he decides to spam them. Thus, he can fit googleplex shurikens in his arm.
04/19/2017 08:26 AMPosted by Zecral
My question is how come Genji can throw his shurikens farther than McCree's highly futuristic designed custom Magnum bullets.

Shimada physics.

- Double jumps? Check.
- No gravity on shurikans? Check.
- Wall climb on any surface? Check.
- Faster acceleration than F-16 fighter jet? Check.
- Deflecting 300+ bullets/second? No problem.
- Pulling out a dragon-spirit? Easy.

Don't even get me started on Zarya and her graviton surge...

He's really, really fecking strong.
It seems like OverWatch is really obsessed with the nanotechnology so I wouldn't be surprised if there were Nano carbon fibers as a little Factory inside his arm. It would also explain how nobody runs out of ammo in this game.
04/19/2017 11:52 AMPosted by Time

He's really, really fecking strong.

There's actually a guy on YouTube who breaks down all of Genji's abilities into real world physics he basically throw shuriken at the same speed as a bullet. I was hoping that he would continue doing more hero because that's sort of his thing but it looks like he's moved on to other games.
04/19/2017 08:11 AMPosted by Shamus
Does he just instantly manufacture them in his single arm? Or is his arm filled with hundreds upon thousands of shurikens and he's just able to carry that weight? People talk about Reaper pulling shotguns from nowhere but never have heard anyone talk about this

Reaper is Genjis HALF-Brother.
Now its out. Lore. Unchangeable.
04/19/2017 11:49 AMPosted by NiceMuffin

Shimada physics.

- Double jumps? Check.
- No gravity on shurikans? Check.
- Wall climb on any surface? Check.
- Faster acceleration than F-16 fighter jet? Check.
- Deflecting 300+ bullets/second? No problem.
- Pulling out a dragon-spirit? Easy.

Don't even get me started on Zarya and her graviton surge...
He should make nuclear explosions when he jumps.

I wonder the same. Do the shurikens even ever drop down, or do they just keep going forward until they reach the end of the universe?

04/19/2017 12:10 PMPosted by ZombieFX
Reaper is Genjis HALF-Brother.
Now its out. Lore. Unchangeable.

And they are both Illidan's sons.