Something Is Whacky With Hanzo's Head Hitbox...

General Discussion
Any other widow players noticed this? It feels like he's one of the hardest heroes to headshot in the game. His headshot hitbox seems very inaccurate to the model, which makes him he's exceedingly hard to hit headshots on. Could the devs look into this? I think something isn't quite right there...
Same thing is up with zen and ana
04/23/2017 05:29 PMPosted by Megadimastic
Same thing is up with zen and ana
I never have issues with either of those (besides ones caused by my own mistakes) and I would actually say zen is one of the easier ones to headshot. Just my experience though.
Ok Op, I 110% agree with you. Hanzo's head hitbox is screwed up, I've pretty much mastered hitting Ana headshot from all the training but Hanzo, nah. If you ever get into a Hanzo v Hanzo fight, All skill is removed from the fight, it just ends up with you jumping at each other until you get a headshot.
And poor poor Widow, she doesn't stand a chance. If you crouch spam, 3 widow's could be continously trying to get Headshot you while you just methodically line up headshots on them.
typical forum practice of "downvote and move on without explaining why i disagree" continues...
I agree and I've said this to friends while playing. I can hit tracers and genji's zipping around better than I can hit a Hanzo. I consider myself to be a really good WM(Played CS/CSS and won every league with my team; CAL/CEVO/ESEA) and Hanzo is the only one that I have alot of trouble headshotting. When I scope in on a Hanzo I just go for body shots now because he's too hard to HS.
04/23/2017 05:33 PMPosted by GoldenRule
Ok Op, I 110% agree with you. Hanzo's head hitbox is screwed up, I've pretty much mastered hitting Ana headshot from all the training but Hanzo, nah. If you ever get into a Hanzo v Hanzo fight, All skill is removed from the fight, it just ends up with you jumping at each other until you get a headshot.
Why not just scattershot and one shot him?
04/23/2017 05:55 PMPosted by K128
04/23/2017 05:33 PMPosted by GoldenRule
Why not just scattershot and one shot him?

This is in a HS only enviroment.... with like only Widow, Mccree and Hanzo available.