"Report widow"

General Discussion
This is abusing the report system. You cannot report someone for playing a hero you don't like or playing poorly. Like it or not that's what the report system says. Playing a hero to the best of your ability is never throwing.
but MUH META
04/25/2017 06:35 AMPosted by HailFall
This is abusing the report system. You cannot report someone for playing a hero you don't like or playing poorly. Like it or not that's what the report system says. Playing a hero to the best of your ability is never throwing.

Congratulations, you got it!

If you do, however, get banned for instalocking Widow and refusing to communicate (which sometimes is the case, in QP. If you do it in comp, don't get angry at the people who wants to have a safe comp, and not risky picks like Hanzo/Widow. Trust me, I know, I'm a Symm main), contact blizzard, and they will unblock you. Afaik they still have not unf*cked the poorly made report-system yet.
04/25/2017 06:35 AMPosted by HailFall

LULxD. What, did you EVER !@#$ing think that your teammates would be honest with reports? HAHAHAAHAHA, they likely all reported you for cheating TWICE each and maybe once more at the end of the match too!
About time you get some respect. Thank you for being nice and upvoting HailFall
I don't report them, but I do block a lot of people who refuse to be decent teammates in comp. Rather that's because they insta-lock a hero and refuse to change when they're getting hard countered, or they refuse to fill roles that need filled.

Ex: we had a Widow yesterday that was getting utterly destroyed by their Winston, and she wouldn't switch even after the entire team asked her to. It was obviously our fault for not keeping Winston off her, and we were toxic teammates from her perspective, which totally makes sense. *subtle hints of sarcasm*
I don't report them and I try not to get mad at them either, because it won't make a difference. If anything, just encourage them to play with the team and tell them good job when they get a kill so they play better.

Ask once if they will switch. After that, let it go.
If they do it intentionally because they are being toxic, then it is.
And I did have a guy switch to Widow after we already had a Hanzo, because he was raging calling the team useless and that the game was already lost cause we are all incompetent. That is greaving and abusive chat. At that point it doesn't matter that he is playing a hero he never plays, is bad at, to the best of his ability. You are throwing because you are angry.
I might be good soldier but i am even better Sombra, and if divers are harassing supports i do better job protecting them as Sombra.