Is Mccree an alcoholic?

General Discussion
Just curious

I mean, he appeared rather passed-out in the reflections comic, probably drinking too much

Also, always saying ''It's high noon'' regardless of the current time makes him appear like a drunkard, along with the way he poses when he ults
Thirsty work telling the time all day
I wouldnt be surprised if he is. In one of the comics, (I forgot which one)
He was in a bar passed out with Sombra in the room.
well he thinks its high noon while its actually the night on dorado... and he is rolling on the ground to reaload his gun. He thinks he is a cowboy while he is in 2035 ... So I think that yeah, he is XD
Definitely is.

Waiting for a skin with his small beer belly.
drinking to get over the pains of being bad
What cowboy isn't?
Alcoholics go to meetings. Or he's a functioning alcoholic.

Jokes aside, I doubt that. No way you're shooting that straight drunk, and he wouldn't have the motor skills firing on all eight to roll, reload or anything else.

Does the man enjoy a good stiff whiskey or bourbon? Sure. But with his lore I'm sure his guard is often up. Reflections with Sombra at his side may have been one of the few times he actually felt safe enough to drink as much as he did. So no, I really doubt that he's an alcoholic of any stripe.
I don't think a wanted man makes it to thirty-seven stumbling through life like a stunted alcoholic... As Dreadnought said, probably the only time he felt safe was during Christmas; in an empty bar with Sombra there.
04/24/2017 09:46 AMPosted by Dreadnought
Alcoholics go to meetings. Or he's a functioning alcoholic.

Jokes aside, I doubt that. No way you're shooting that straight drunk, and he wouldn't have the motor skills firing on all eight to roll, reload or anything else.

Does the man enjoy a good stiff whiskey or bourbon? Sure. But with his lore I'm sure his guard is often up. Reflections with Sombra at his side may have been one of the few times he actually felt safe enough to drink as much as he did. So no, I really doubt that he's an alcoholic of any stripe.
no, a high functioning alcoholic.
What will we do with a drunken cowboy ?
Early in the morning!
Way hay and up she rises,
Early in the morning!
Shave his belly with a rusty razor,
Early in the morning!
And give him a bad ULT
Early in the morning!