SR system changed? 80SR after 2 wins of support

Competitive Discussion
As the title mentioned, I got on today at around 2596 ish, and after two games i'm at 2672, i've never gained this much SR before. The first game we went 3-1 in KotH, I played monkey / healers, went bronze healing but still somehow gained 30+ SR, which is way more than I usually get even after gettting even gold healing, the trend is to gain around 22 SR for a win, but lose about 26 or so after a loss.

Then the second game on Hanamura, I gained over 41 SR after only healing, i went like 20-4, with 19,000 heals (40% of team damage), only got off a couple of resses and nano boosts. This is better than i usually do but still, 41 sr is massive.

Anyone else gaining more than usual or what? i'm just confused but pleased
Keep playing and report back which healers did you use to play which did't get much SR and what did you play when got more SR ?
again just went up more than 40 sr 2672-2716. played lucio the whole round, got silver healing with like 10,000. 18-7 kd. i'm not really playing any differently than usual, and this is usually about how i do. however this time i did notice that their teams' overall SR was about 40 more than ours, still not a huge difference. again this is about twice what i usually gain.
05/01/2017 04:46 PMPosted by Sombra
Keep playing and report back which healers did you use to play which did't get much SR and what did you play when got more SR ?

i play all the healers, and usually its the same amount of sr gained, like 22 points. and again i've never gained as much SR as i did today. i went from 2596ish to 2716 in 3 games.
A few days ago I gained over 50 SR from a win as Zen promoting me to Diamond.
I finally got out of the 2100s today and I've been getting 30+ points for each win, that hasn't happened before on this account. Maybe something did change, because I know I haven't been playing any differently.
05/01/2017 05:27 PMPosted by Bigfoot
A few days ago I gained over 50 SR from a win as Zen promoting me to Diamond.

thats insane. hopefully next game i'll gain 284 SR and get to diamond =P
05/01/2017 05:29 PMPosted by Itakirie
I finally got out of the 2100s today and I've been getting 30+ points for each win, that hasn't happened before on this account. Maybe something did change, because I know I haven't been playing any differently.

yup thats exactly what i'm saying, good to know its happening to others too.
I just did 1 game 6 minutes totally dominated 10k healing 6 resses enemy got 0 cards, i got 25 sr gonna play one more game now see how much i gain next game.
lost and am back where i started because one trick Mei and One trick tracer clearly works, i love being support main wait no i don't i !@#$ing hate it.
Are you guys on a winning streak?
05/01/2017 05:57 PMPosted by DayWatser

the first game i played i gained over 30 sr which is def more than usual, again i played harambe and healer. then i gained over 40 in the two successive wins.
05/01/2017 05:57 PMPosted by DayWatser

But they've mostly removed streaks as of lately?
I been gaining 60+ Sr when I win and when I lose I lose about 19-24 SR as dps.

As zen I lose 28 but when I win I get like 50+ that with gold elimination silver healing and a offensive support card.

Rein I lost about 36 sr but gain over 60+SR with silver elimination and a dmg blocked card.

Seems the game measures your performance now. If you are going to lose switch to your best hero and heal/kill as much as you can to lose less points.
This is great news I am a healer main on console im low master and I recently got PC and this will be great
Wow. great news. excited to try and test it later myself. goodluck fellow supports!
Glad to hear ppl are excited to get on their favorite support heros! Have fun! Also, just played on numbani as winston, gained 56 SR, got gold elims and silver damage, that was my fourth win in a row. So perhaps the win streak thing is still in effect? almost dont want to play anymore tonight so i dont lose everything i just gained.
I only played on game this weekend but it was a pretty big gain off a single win, still chaotic TDM type of game so that one game was enough to send me back to Battlefield but I did notice a bigger gain, played tank/DPS
Yeah??? ive lost 100 in 2 matches
Great that they are fixing things but i am not noticing anything, if anything i notice a large amount of bronze players that clearly got boosted to gold or platinum, because i see them clearly play like bronze player that over extend and are out of position like crazy......