I'm a former Genji main ask me anything

General Discussion
Hit me, but not too hard, I'll need healing if I'm hit too hard
Do you enjoy asking for healing from an Ana while spamming double jump and wall climb?
05/09/2017 12:30 AMPosted by Antlanticus
Do you enjoy asking for healing from an Ana while spamming double jump and wall climb?
Did* and no
On a scale of 1-10 how fun is it to feed ultimate off of D.Vas?
05/09/2017 12:32 AMPosted by JordanU
On a scale of 1-10 how fun is it to feed ultimate off of D.Vas?
4, I feed ult off of Roadhog faster, and it's more satisfying imo
Do you still need healing even now?
As someone who also mains Genji but at a much lower ELO. Have you played under plat ELO's and if so, what would you say is the primary focus a Genji should go for when being an asset to his team?
05/09/2017 12:36 AMPosted by xTGMxINF3RNO
Do you still need healing even now?
I whisper it to myself every night before I go to sleep. "I need healing"
05/09/2017 12:38 AMPosted by Rabency
As someone who also mains Genji but at a much lower ELO. Have you played under plat ELO's and if so, what would you say is the primary focus a Genji should go for when being an asset to his team?
That's hard to say, I mostly played Genji when I was in gold. You should stay close to your team, but if you end up close with the enemy team prioritize the healers. Without the healers, the enemy team is crippled, and can go down easier.
Any more questions? I'm bored
05/09/2017 12:59 AMPosted by Shamus

Wanna go for some food? We can go where ever you want, I'll drive.
05/09/2017 01:00 AMPosted by Antlanticus
05/09/2017 12:59 AMPosted by Shamus

I'm tired though, I should be getting some sleep right now but I'm not
05/09/2017 01:03 AMPosted by Shamus
05/09/2017 01:00 AMPosted by Antlanticus

I'm tired though, I should be getting some sleep right now but I'm not

Same here honestly, I am dipping around Silver ELO and keep playing trying to fill and by the start of the night I peak at like 1570 - 1590, but the couple bad games make sure to but me back down at 1510 - 1540 To make me try all over again.
im going to bed goodnight all
05/09/2017 01:05 AMPosted by Rabency
<span class="truncated">...</span>I'm tired though, I should be getting some sleep right now but I'm not

Same here honestly, I am dipping around Silver ELO and keep playing trying to fill and by the start of the night I peak at like 1570 - 1590, but the couple bad games make sure to but me back down at 1510 - 1540 To make me try all over again.

Late night forums and Overwatch right now, it's a drag plus long queue games. We can go some other time then, Good Night.

Late night forums and Overwatch right now, it's a drag plus long queue games. We can go some other time then, Good Night.

Night man, hope you have a good rest. I'm just gonna keep chipping away to see if anything sparks up for me to climb up higher.
Banjo the friendly dog has 14 dog treats. He gives 6 to his friend, Mephisto the Lord of Hatred.

How many dog treats does Banjo have left?
What was your average amount of "I need healing" voice lines in one match or in a game.
Considering Genjis have ability resets, high mobility, rmb attack and an ult that easily wipes the squishies, would you say that your main is cancer or a bit op?
05/09/2017 01:22 AMPosted by Wix
Banjo the friendly dog has 14 dog treats. He gives 6 to his friend, Mephisto the Lord of Hatred.

How many dog treats does Banjo have left?
Banjo confirmed for HotS

05/09/2017 01:25 AMPosted by Kaku
What was your average amount of "I need healing" voice lines in one match or in a game.
A few times
When I was close to the healer
But most of the time I don't need to tell them because they don't hesitate when they see me at low health

05/09/2017 02:35 AMPosted by Cly
Considering Genjis have ability resets, high mobility, rmb attack and an ult that easily wipes the squishies, would you say that your main is cancer or a bit op?
He's OP in many ways, but if the enemy switches to Winston that's where things go down
Wait, what did I just say?
No no no he's not OP at all
So I'm trying to date this guy who is a McCree main, I've been playing a ton more Genji lately. I don't know what his last girlfriend played or even if she played games at all.

As a Genji main, what would you do?