The Dva skin is adorable.

General Discussion
When you use her Shift, you can hear police sirens. Is there any hidden voice lines?
05/02/2017 04:00 PMPosted by Teuleongkeu
When you use her Shift, you can hear police sirens. Is there any hidden voice lines?
They actually did it?
05/02/2017 04:02 PMPosted by SirRender
05/02/2017 04:00 PMPosted by Teuleongkeu
They actually did it?

We must know!!!
Does she shout "Stop resisting!" when she gets a killing blow with a melee attack?
i think her lights also flash if you matrix so if you want siren plus lights you need boost matrix combo
05/02/2017 04:07 PMPosted by Mirs
Does she shout "Stop resisting!" when she gets a killing blow with a melee attack?

i think you mean "CEASE your RESISTANCE!"
Oh my gosh it does have sirens when you use your thrusters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRYm5C11vf0 (it's faint because audio is lame but it's there- to clarify: this is not my video)
Wow awesome! Does it do anything special when she ults?
05/02/2017 04:26 PMPosted by Tuxie
Wow awesome! Does it do anything special when she ults?

Not as far as I've noticed.
ugh, so mad i dont have it.. not mad enough to play hots though
How long does Hots take to install? I'm waiting for it to install right now, but I can't determine how many gb's are left before it's playable.
I don't think there are any new voicelines for her as I heard none so far playing her.
OH MY GOD THE SIRENS WORK, THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
Aaaaw so cute, desu =(n_n)=

-_-'
Yup, sirens are awesome.

RUN YOU PERPS! OFFICER DVA IS ON THE SCENE!
UGH i want the skin so bad but my internet just died as soon as I went to queue with some friends :(
If she kills Lucio, does his deathcam convert to GTA 5's wasted screen?
They should add the siren sound to the Selfie Highlight! would be perfect.
05/02/2017 04:11 PMPosted by to0ty
i think her lights also flash if you matrix so if you want siren plus lights you need boost matrix combo

is it true? i need to know! pls