Hanzo getting buffed?

General Discussion
I'll play more Winston I guess...

Meanwhile McCree, Reaper, Orisa, Sombra are crying in their corner due to their LOLchange or state of being ignored while there is a Justice Shower.
05/04/2017 10:45 AMPosted by Cryotron
But wait, dont forget about that nuking scatter arrow ability right?
Honestly, Hanzo is such an unfun hero to fight as anyone but Winston/Hog that if they buff him to viability I'd probably become a tank main.
05/04/2017 10:46 AMPosted by Daggoth1408
But wait, dont forget about that nuking scatter arrow ability right?

"This will protect us"

-Winston at his power spike.

Meanwhile McCree, Reaper, Orisa, Sombra are crying in their corner due to their LOLchange or state of being ignored while there is a Justice Shower.

*shows you a single finger*

Reaper < i love that change. Often forgot, had no time and on start didn't know.
Cree < pro and others do care. Options are always good
Orisa < Reinhard replacement soon(tm) [even if 10s were enough]

Only sombra - which had many minor buffs over time, is "left out".
Therefor hanzo AND genji got some too...

so........... shut up?

Crybaby.
05/04/2017 10:50 AMPosted by ZombieFX
so........... shut up?

Crybaby.

Nah

I just look forward to meeting Hanzo mains out there with my Tesla Cannon. It's like the old 1930s cartoon movie.

It's HANZO SEASON BABEH!
05/04/2017 10:46 AMPosted by EMc73
Honestly, Hanzo is such an unfun hero to fight as anyone but Winston/Hog that if they buff him to viability I'd probably become a tank main.

450 damage scatters will make you hate him as a tank as well.
05/04/2017 10:55 AMPosted by Cryotron
05/04/2017 10:50 AMPosted by ZombieFX
so........... shut up?

Crybaby.

Nah

I just look forward to meeting Hanzo mains out there with my Tesla Cannon. It's like the old 1930s cartoon movie.

It's HANZO SEASON BABEH!

I was hunting tanks before the update... This is going to be a slaughter... Or should I say...Scatter!
05/04/2017 10:58 AMPosted by Bodaff
05/04/2017 10:46 AMPosted by EMc73

450 damage scatters will make you hate him as a tank as well.

Yeah but less than as a DPS.

Like, I really don't like scatters as Tracer (my main), but I didn't realise that comparatively Tracer doesn't really have that bad of a deal. I tried to play McCree against Hanzo and it just feels like unavoidable death, he can't dodge it and his huge hitbox soaks it all. Reaper too.

I don't mind Hanzo too much as Hog/Winston though, but it still feels like an undeserved death when it happens.

Not looking forwards to playing Orisa when Hanzo can pop up from any ledge and scatter me before I fortify though.
05/04/2017 11:03 AMPosted by IrVayne33
I was hunting tanks before the update... This is going to be a slaughter... Or should I say...Scatter!

Bring it on.

MY TESLA CANNON HUNGERS!