Don't solo heal as lucio

General Discussion
Or you're throwing. Lucio is awful solo heals. If you have to solo heal do it as mercy or Ana
true.
It hurts me when I see a Zen and a Lucio when we have a Rein and Roadhog... But sometimes we win so that's a-okay
04/22/2017 08:13 PMPosted by ŦĹŎPPŶBĀŇĂŃĀ
It hurts me when I see a Zen and a Lucio when we have a Rein and Roadhog... But sometimes we win so that's a-okay

I typically pick Roadhog if we're fielding a Zen or a Lucio, because I know they're not gonna heal me for very much.

So I just heal myself.
This is true.
This happens way too often in QP. Sometimes you'll end up with a zen solo healing as well lol.
Okay I won't *switches to Hanzo*
You could always pick another healer to help them heal......
Switch to heals yourself, problem solved. If you don't go second heals you are throwing.
04/22/2017 08:10 PMPosted by HailFall
Or you're throwing. Lucio is awful solo heals. If you have to solo heal do it as mercy or Ana

I honestly think it all depends on team comp. For example, if you have 2 or more tanks that have no sustain or a large number of flankers who are usually absent from the point, Lucio isn't the best choice to solo heal, and would be complemented well by Ana or Zen. However, if you only have one or two tanks and characters who play the objective well like 76 or Mei, or really any character that has their own heal/sustain, Lucio solo heal wouldn't be the worst choice. This is all my opinion, BTW, so take it with a grain of Bastion-produced salt.
So let me get this straight, the blame is on the only player who volunteers to heal as Lucio?

Is this a new bug where the supports are grayed out for the other 5 players on the team?
04/22/2017 08:10 PMPosted by HailFall

I honestly think it all depends on team comp. For example, if you have 2 or more tanks that have no sustain or a large number of flankers who are usually absent from the point, Lucio isn't the best choice to solo heal, and would be complemented well by Ana or Zen. However, if you only have one or two tanks and characters who play the objective well like 76 or Mei, or really any character that has their own heal/sustain, Lucio solo heal wouldn't be the worst choice. This is all my opinion, BTW, so take it with a grain of Bastion-produced salt.
04/22/2017 08:22 PMPosted by MrBlack
Switch to heals yourself, problem solved. If you don't go second heals you are throwing.
single healer comps are viable, just not with lucio
04/22/2017 08:35 PMPosted by HailFall

So then swap with the person that is Lucio and he can be a DPS or tank and you can fill with the healer you prefer. Besides Lucio is largely still being used for his speed boost and overall utility. His damage is quite good now as well.
lol @ downvoters

Pro teams have run Ana solo heals tons. Whether it be for 3 tank 2 dps, or with a sym rather than a lucio. You don't always need 2 healers
If you don't want a single healer, then pick a healer to help them out if you feel that way. Geez, I'm grateful when someone picks a healer at all.
Maybe they suck with Ana/Zen and don't find mercy enjoyable. Solution is for someone else on your team to pick another healer
Don't pick DPS when your only healer is a Lucio.
04/22/2017 08:41 PMPosted by Beyoncé
If you don't want a single healer, then pick a healer to help them out if you feel that way. Geez, I'm grateful when someone picks a healer at all.
or Lucio can swap because solo heal comps are viable he's just picking a bad hero to do it on
04/22/2017 08:41 PMPosted by HailFall
...single healer comps are viable, just not with lucio
lol @ downvoters

Pro teams have run Ana solo heals tons. Whether it be for 3 tank 2 dps, or with a sym rather than a lucio. You don't always need 2 healers

Lol pro teams run reaper tho. Obv. Reaper is ok then.