We need more crosshair types!!

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Highly Rated
I come from CS:GO and really am not a fan of any of the current crosshair types. This is the type of crosshair i use in CS:GO and there is nothing really like it in OW.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/3314957870785265748/AE6F524888195C5169A4837720AC0037075CCD32/

I want a crosshair where the middle is not obscured (So dot and circle dont work well), but the classic 4 point crosshair in OW is way too big and the center hole is impossible to see through. Can we get more crosshair types?
This is something I'm sure everyone would love too see, I'd personally love to have a Smaller dot for my cross hair so when in long range fights you can see more of the enemy's head, like if I'm Genji trying to deflect widow its pretty hard when my cross hair which is dot is larger than her head at the distance I'm at.
you know, i thought you were making a mountain out of a mole hill, but yeah, i could use a cross hair like that. moar crosshairs plz.
I want the crosshair customization from tf2. Complete control over size, reticle, and colour
I like big orange dot.

I'm also waiting on more FOV, need 130.
viewmodel options would also be nice
Yeah. I want a thinner short cross hair. I use the dot right now, because short crosshair is too thick.
I've been asking since the closed beta for more options for the HUD. I personally would like an option for the crosshairs to be thicker/bolded and for there to be more color options.

Most off all, I'd like there to be the option to place bars around your reticle that shows the readiness of your abilities and/or your HP. I don't like taking my eyes off my reticle to check if my abilities are ready to use. Having something next to the reticle like other games have would be extremely helpful.

Here's an example: https://media-curse.cursecdn.com/attachments/105/207/8961f2d760c12ee5a9ee8d9131abb7db.png

Something similar to this where you can place bars around the reticle that show whatever you want(ability 1 readiness, ability 2 readiness, HP, etc).
05/05/2017 12:02 PMPosted by CorgiCyborgi
I've been asking since the closed beta for more options for the HUD. I personally would like an option for the crosshairs to be thicker/bolded and for there to be more color options.

Most off all, I'd like there to be the option to place bars around your reticle that shows the readiness of your abilities and/or your HP. I don't like taking my eyes off my reticle to check if my abilities are ready to use. Having something next to the reticle like other games have would be extremely helpful.

Here's an example: https://media-curse.cursecdn.com/attachments/105/207/8961f2d760c12ee5a9ee8d9131abb7db.png

Something similar to this where you can place bars around the reticle that show whatever you want(ability 1 readiness, ability 2 readiness, HP, etc).

I totally agree with you!
This really should be added, maybe it could be bought with Ingame-Currency.
05/05/2017 11:39 AMPosted by PiyRe
I come from CS:GO and really am not a fan of any of the current crosshair types. This is the type of crosshair i use in CS:GO and there is nothing really like it in OW.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/3314957870785265748/AE6F524888195C5169A4837720AC0037075CCD32/

I want a crosshair where the middle is not obscured (So dot and circle dont work well), but the classic 4 point crosshair in OW is way too big and the center hole is impossible to see through. Can we get more crosshair types?

This seems pretty straightforward. We'll see if we can get this done.
05/05/2017 02:39 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

How much crosshair customization are we talking here? A lot of CSGO's customization was done from the developer console, so I assume there's a limit to how much Overwatch's crosshair customization could go.
Thanks for the response and look forward to the new options!!!
05/05/2017 02:46 PMPosted by DrScaphandre

How much crosshair customization are we talking here? A lot of CSGO's customization was done from the developer console, so I assume there's a limit to how much Overwatch's crosshair customization could go.

Could use sliders to adjust length, thickness, gap, etc.
05/05/2017 02:48 PMPosted by skabuda

I would like some new shapes as well. I'm a sucker for more shapes.
way to go kaplan. reply to a thread requesting something to make it seem like you are considering new features even though its highly likely they were being made already.
maybe just a very small dot, to help train better accuracy
This would be nice . I would love a gap slider to spread out my crosshair a bit more.

And like others suggested, a color slider would be nice too.
05/05/2017 02:48 PMPosted by skabuda

Color too..
05/05/2017 11:55 AMPosted by Lexi
I want the crosshair customization from tf2. Complete control over size, reticle, and colour

Also, add the pyro

Cheers!