When one Tracer on the other team is carrying

General Discussion
04/23/2017 01:49 PMPosted by JewJuanmpTon
04/23/2017 01:47 PMPosted by Stix
Oh, he's a console grandmaster. That explains a lot.

And your diamond lol. I'll buy a copy of the game Tuesday for PC when my nephew gets his new pc. Square up you be Tracer I'll be soldier.
Honestly why you have Jew in your name?
04/23/2017 01:54 PMPosted by SamiSha
<span class="truncated">...</span>
And your diamond lol. I'll buy a copy of the game Tuesday for PC when my nephew gets his new pc. Square up you be Tracer I'll be soldier.
Honestly why you have Jew in your name?

Lol it's a long story. I know u off console though I think. Amai Sami?
edit nvmind ur another sami amai. I see a lot believe it or not.
04/23/2017 01:02 PMPosted by Kawagima
04/23/2017 12:59 PMPosted by Augunnar
If you damage Sombra, her hack stops.

Tracer have a 1s reload time and hack have 0.8 cast time. That's where you get the hack on her. Or you can just hack her while she's busy shooting someone else.

At any rate, even if you don't manage to pull the hack due she recalling or blinking away, you'll be forcing Tracer to be aware of Sombra all times, reducing her effectiveness.

You're right, the Sombra's I'm against just aren't the best at situational awareness.
It's entirely possible to hack her, but if you don't think, the Tracer can easily outplay you.
(Coming from someone there once was a Sombra main. Now I've sadly lost my interest in her.)
since her job is backline disruptor, sym+her turrets for narrow spaces on defence and a well placed turret will give her hard time. apart from that, if you are not together as a team she will benefit for that, you will lose and she deserves to win.

most of my deaths are from rh. this is not only for tracer though..
A player with pretty much equal mechanical skill on McCree can shutdown a Tracer effectively.

He's just got to make it his priority, not stray too far away from his supports (who i assume the Tracer is focusing?), and saving his flashbang for her.

Reminds of a qp today where the opposition Tracer kept talking trash how bad our own Tracer and I (on McCree) was. No idea why, maybe just being an !@#?

We kept quiet and just played on, with me just making her my main priority and we won comfortably in the end. At the cards screen he started saying that I still sucked, only managed to snuff him out was because I used flashbang.

Lolwut? So Tracer is allowed to Blink/Recall like a pest but McCree isn't allowed to use flashbang to counter?

Really... the kids that are allowed to play Overwatch on the weekends.....
... Honestly why you have Jew in your name?

Lol it's a long story. I know u off console though I think. Amai Sami?
edit nvmind ur another sami amai. I see a lot believe it or not.
Alright, where do I start? Story about my life: My dad convinced me that PC is better than Console in every way, I accepted my fate and what can I say... He was right, for the last 7 years (not anymore my brother bought a PS4 and I have been playing a tons of Rise of Tomb Raider but I don't have OW on it nor I'm gonna buy it :P since I have it on PC) I stayed with PC, met people on TF2, made memories with them.
edit nvmind ur another sami amai. I see a lot believe it or not
You may guessed my real name but not my family name :P.
Also no, my name isn't Sami Amai.