What Overwatch NEEDS is...

General Discussion
a new animated short
Featuring D.Va bringing down the big mecha.
and a huge big **** !
It needs to nerf Genji
04/25/2017 05:19 AMPosted by NOTKrusher99
It needs to need Genji

Who needs healing
I want a Lucio short with some sweet new music
Agreed. I'd be happy with anything, but I especially wanna see a spotlight on Mercy, Reaper, or Zarya.

Don't particularly like D.Va, but her fighting the big monster mecha would be pretty badass, too.
Would be nice to get some hype back into the fanbase. Haven't had a good rush of fandom since the Blizzcon reveal of Sombra's animation.

Watching that live is still fun. Like that big "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH" when they reveal she can teleport. Or that loud "YES" or maybe it was a "FINALLY" when Zarya walks into the room.
A new animated short would be great. I know how much time they take just wish we had more.

I wish they didn't hold lore back so much the comics could easily come out monthly or every 2 months. There is still so many characters that we know very little about.
04/25/2017 05:25 AMPosted by Rosenrot234
Haven't had a good rush of fandom since the Blizzcon reveal of Sombra's animation.
That was arguably the best moment of my life.
Yes please.

I truly feel like it's been forever. I have a feeling Doomfist is going to be getting one for some reason.
04/25/2017 05:30 AMPosted by Rednaxela31
04/25/2017 05:25 AMPosted by Rosenrot234
Haven't had a good rush of fandom since the Blizzcon reveal of Sombra's animation.
That was arguably the best moment of my life.
You must have a boring life then. No offense
04/25/2017 05:32 AMPosted by NOTKrusher99
04/25/2017 05:30 AMPosted by Rednaxela31
...That was arguably the best moment of my life.
You must have a boring life then. No offense
Not boring enough to comment on every single thread made.
All of my yes.

It needs to be with characters we haven't seen in the shorts yet. My fingers are crossed for Roadhog and Junkrat to be one of the next animated shorts.
I'm not a big fan of road and junk but they really deserve a animated short!!
Maybe with the release of the junkertown map ;o)
Why an animated short when they can make a feature length animated film? I'm pretty sure they've got the money so maybe they should pony up.
04/25/2017 07:04 AMPosted by Midgardsorm
Why an animated short when they can make a feature length animated film? I'm pretty sure they've got the money so maybe they should pony up.
We all know how Warcraft ended up
Friendly torb and bastion ultimate voice line plz
04/25/2017 07:06 AMPosted by NOTKrusher99
04/25/2017 07:04 AMPosted by Midgardsorm
We all know how Warcraft ended up

I don't mean with live action.... christ