What role would the next Support Hero focused on?

General Discussion
Currently pulling at Strings, but for now. I gonna guess a Hacking and Defense Matrix hero with a single Revive like Ult(not group Revive like Mercy.). But can also self Revive if dead.

Tell what you think the next Support hero will be like?
Utility support. Build healing stations, use the machine from Uprising that can revive single heroes, with a massive cooldown of course.

Maybe a Scientist or Professor from Oasis
05/21/2017 12:17 PMPosted by ZeÜberChef
Utility support. Build healing stations, use the machine from Uprising that can revive single heroes, with a massive cooldown of course.

This...kinda reminds me of engineer from TF2 especially with the healing station.
I think if we have 7 offense heroes we can have 7 supports, another non-healer like symmetra and another dedicated, big healer like Mercy and Ana
One who can transport people on the battlefield would be cool.
05/21/2017 01:12 PMPosted by Kriptik
05/21/2017 12:17 PMPosted by ZeÜberChef

This...kinda reminds me of engineer from TF2 especially with the healing station.
it reminds me of the sunflower and scientist from garden warfare
To heal
A character that can bestow a temporary jump boost.
Another I thought of is very simple, very big Tanky(a lot of health for a Support(so like 300) who secondary attack is a huge Aoe Stun around him(50hp damage) and who ults cause one Allies Ult to be instantly changed. Main weapon a club or suspicious gauntlet.
"we need a dispenser here"
05/21/2017 01:22 PMPosted by DrinkPepsi
One who can transport people on the battlefield would be cool.

Symmetra says hello.