Can't Invite Friend to Group

Technical Support
I just just updated to the new version with the Anniversary update and my friend did too. For some reason he's the only one who I can't add to my party. I'm on PC
I also do not have an option to invite anyone on my social list. Also on PC.
I figured out a solution to my problem. Have your friend open Overwatch and message you. Then right click on his name from the DM and Invite to Group should work there.
Three friends and I had the same problem. We found logging out and back in would allow one or two of us to invite. The last joined our group by way of invite from one of the others.
Also on PC
I'm having this issue too. It worked for me and my friend when we discovered when i go offline and online again I can be invited for about a second from when i go online before it grays itself out and doesn't let me be invited anymore.
Yeah guys, ganna have to whisper them then invite from the chat. Until they fix it.
Same issue. I can invite some friends, but not others.
ya that is so dumb lol. Yes that works for now
Same here.
Same. Was able to workaround by a friend whispering me and clicking on their name in the chat.
same issue
same issue
I had same issue. Workaround- Whisper the person and then you can invite. Odd, but it works :)
05/23/2017 06:31 PMPosted by MemeMagic
I figured out a solution to my problem. Have your friend open Overwatch and message you. Then right click on his name from the DM and Invite to Group should work there.
thanks
Same issue here
Also having the same issue, some friends can be invited, but others cannot.
Thanks for the tip; was having this issue today. hope they figure it out
I have the same problem them I tried delete friend and re-request. It's work!!

for me I guess , why don't u guys try?
05/23/2017 07:09 PMPosted by Ekasio
I'm having this issue too. It worked for me and my friend when we discovered when i go offline and online again I can be invited for about a second from when i go online before it grays itself out and doesn't let me be invited anymore.

This worked for me and my friend! Logged on and added him as soon as I could.
Same here!!!