over 30+ loss streak

General Discussion
well what can i say, getting over 30 loss since weeks and seing a win is very far from me,

going from 2900+ to 2574 and lower, well, i know my skill is above average,
this is a team game, so i can carry them if they dont want to play

im not implying im better than them, but trying to say to play like ateam and things like swap to counter them etc etc, and simply regrouping ....

i cant heal of my team instatnly or simply kill the enemy team
this is after all a team game so...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ yea im bound to go low

so your worthless even if you are strong since ehm... teamplay in soloQ ? XD
woah...
Okay
Eh, losing streaks happen.. granted 30 is a damn lot but I fell into plat for weeks then climbed into masters in half the time I was stuck in plat so... Youll be fine dw
You seem to be playing bastion a lot.... if you get countered then your team would be fighting a 5v6 which in most cases result in a loss.

Playing bastion requires your team to play around you.

Maybe try some other heroes, filling the role that's the most appropiate for the situation.

That's what i do and i have been ranking up non stop.
take a break
05/20/2017 09:50 AMPosted by Ɓluntz
You seem to be playing bastion a lot.... if you get countered then your team would be fighting a 5v6 which in most cases result in a loss.

Playing bastion requires your team to play around you.

Maybe try some other heroes, filling the role that's the most appropiate for the situation.

That's what i do and i have been ranking up non stop.

He only has 36 minutes on Bastion in comp.
He plays Pharah and Zarya. And a few others.

@op 30 without a win seems like a lot, are you playing at weird times? Or on the weekends? Weekends can be rough with leavers and trolls.
You only lost 400sr in 30 games when I lost 112 in just 4? I think you are either lying, or your 30 loses weren't a streak.
Don't play comp on weekends. Seriously.
If you were really in a 30+ loss streak you would lose almost 1000SR. I think you are exaggerating the real number of losses.
As well try to learn at how the enemy team can take win after win from you. Most of the time you cant do anything about it. But switching characters, changing strategy, and grouping up is a start.
BTW I had the same !@#$ happen to me when the Diamond and Platinum idiots started to derank for the season. Im finally out of the downwards spiral and gaining back around 100SR each day.
In the chance that you can tell when someone is throwing then you had better report them.
Don't believe you. 30 straight back to back losses would not put you at 2.5k. You'd be much lower.
why you lying though?
Eh, losing streaks happen.. granted 30 is a damn lot but I fell into plat for weeks then climbed into masters in half the time I was stuck in plat so... You'll be fine dw
Seems to happen a lot tbh, lose streaks followed by win streaks, followed by lose streaks, followed by win streaks The cycle of competitive win/loss streaks never ends. I wish games were a bit more consistent, like lose, win, lose lose, win win, lose, win. Then at least it would not make you feel like crap.
https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/eu/AlphaVI-21848/trends
They're lying. They won 11/27 games yesterday.
05/20/2017 09:59 AMPosted by Kawagima
You only lost 400sr in 30 games when I lost 112 in just 4? I think you are either lying, or your 30 loses weren't a streak.
the systeme is that better you performe or more time on fire increas the gain of SR or decreas the loss of SR points so it is very possible

05/20/2017 10:14 AMPosted by twinCatalyst
https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/eu/AlphaVI-21848/trends
They're lying. They won 11/27 games yesterday.

meaning i lose more than i win