Cheating too prevalent these days

General Discussion
Need another banwave in NA pls. It's like every third game. Just please, it's unplayable.
That seems highly unlikely that you're getting that many hackers.
PFFFFFFffffWhat this isn't satire???

I legitimately have never seen someone I could confidently say was hacking
People who deny cheating are likely the cheaters themselves.

Because this is a PC shooter. People cheat at it. /patpat

I mean, at this rate it's absolutely absurd that people try and deny it.

Blizzard does do a good job when they banwave -- and I understand WHY they do it in waves, but it's been a few months so we're due another one. And boy oh boy does the game need it. (Though they might be having trouble knuckling down on the pixel hack)
05/31/2017 07:43 AMPosted by pixiejen
People who deny cheating are likely the cheaters themselves.

Blizzard does do a good job when they banwave -- and I understand WHY they do it in waves, but it's been a few months so we're due another one. And boy oh boy does the game need it. (Though they might be having trouble knuckling down on the pixel hack)

oh, I never knew I was a cheater, thanks

PS: Google "Warden"
it's seems im a cheater too , because i've never seen a single one in this game. REPORT ME OMGZLOL.

No one is denying there are cheaters. I've run into full-on aimbotters.

We're denying the frequency you encounter them. I haven't seen one in at least two months. You're not getting a cheater every third game. That's you accusing everyone better than you, or anyone who gets a random lucky shot, of cheating.
05/31/2017 07:52 AMPosted by FriendlyFire

No one is denying there are cheaters. I've run into full-on aimbotters.

We're denying the frequency you encounter them. I haven't seen one in at least two months. You're not getting a cheater every third game. That's you accusing everyone better than you, or anyone who gets a random lucky shot, of cheating.

Nope. Sorry man. Just because you don't watch your kill cam doesn't mean there aren't cheaters. It's never just one lucky shot LOL But hey, remember what they say about assuming.... that is applying to you ;)
I've never seen a cheater in any gamemode.
Maybe I am just stupid, but I haven't seen many if any hackers in my experience with Overwatch. Now, go play Counter-Strike GO.. I have 1300 hours in that.. You want to see a hacking problem. Go pick that game up lol.

I am sure I have had a hacker or two in my game, but I don't think its the huge issue the OP is making. Though any hacker can go straight to Roadhogs toilet bowl before flushing.
While I would be behind another ban wave, running into cheaters is pretty rare in my experience. There are some sure, but not as prevalent as you'd imply.
05/31/2017 07:48 AMPosted by zawmbee

PS: Google "Warden"

Warden cannot detect some of the newest cheats in the last couple of months.

Just look on YouTube, there are a gajillion videos that show them. It's not even a mystery.
Yesterday, I was in a Mystery Heroes at the Ilios well, and one McCree was tearing it up. I thought he was really good. At first.

...and then, while I was playing Junkrat, I triggered a mine to escape a Roadhog. I was a good thirty yards away, and the McCree was looking down at the rest of my team. When I bounced into his view, he instantly (as in, the animation didn't keep up) retargeted to me and hit me with a headshot before I moved more than a couple of yards. Total time about a quarter of a second.

"Hey, lucky shot," you might say. But he kept doing that - hitting people at the edge of his vision, at range, with headshot after headshot, or nailing someone exactly as they came around corners, with zero warning. Every once in a while, you'd see him point his pistol at the ground and Fan the Hammer, which seems odd, until you realize that he was hitting 100% of his shots, almost all instakills, at every range, never actually missing, so he needed to get his hit rate below 100%.

When I mentioned an aimbot (but not the name or character), everyone on my team went, "yeah, that McCree isn't even being subtle about it..."

After I killed him with some bounced bombs, he came back as another character - and quit.
Man Hackusating is so ridiculous. I have never encountered an actual hacker. Probably either someone better than you or a smurf which is the same as the first.
I've seen Ult cheaters, and wall hacks lately. Not a lot, but a definite increase.
I only noticed one person who was 100% hacking so far. They did it pretty obvious and couldn't even win with it (aimbotting).

Also sometimes I'm accused of hacking because somethings wrong with my nerval system so that sometimes you can see micro movements of the mouse that normal people don't usually have while still hitting a lot. I now use a way lower sensitivity to reduce this effect but it still sometimes happens.

I don't deny there are hackers, and from what I have seen on Youtube so far there are hacks out there that are hard to differentiate from skill but sometimes people just get lucky or really have superior aim.

The last time I was accused of hacking was when I hit like 5 or 6 headshots in a row killing 3 people. I mean my aim is not bad with about 50-60% acc on McCree lately but these shots were definitely lucky. Someone immediately wanted to report me for hacking (which I can understand to some degree) but you get what I wanted to point out.
05/31/2017 07:41 AMPosted by zawmbee
PFFFFFFffffWhat this isn't satire???

I legitimately have never seen someone I could confidently say was hacking

I have - Probably 3 days back there was a Widow

They would be looking some where else, all of a sudden an enemy appears on the corner of the screen. Snap to head and head shot.

Some one coming from behind? Turns around - snap to head head shot.
Some one flying in the air? Snap to head, head shot.
I planted a shield gen in a distant corner, and as soon as it was down, a pharah comes flying from halfway across the map, straight to it, around a wall, and starts blasting it.
05/31/2017 08:10 AMPosted by Tourist
I planted a shield gen in a distant corner, and as soon as it was down, a pharah comes flying from halfway across the map, straight to it, around a wall, and starts blasting it.

Not even going to entertain the possibility they saw you going to an out of the way place and could figure out what you were doing huh?
If you're actually claiming that you get a cheater in your game every 3 games, then you're either very unlucky or completely over-exaggerating. Another ban wave would obviously be good, but this post seems to be heavily exaggerating the frequency of these cheaters.