To PC Player that Disrespect Console Players...

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 8 Next
05/21/2017 06:40 PMPosted by MrFriendly
05/21/2017 06:34 PMPosted by JewJuanmpTon
It all depends on the situation and who is playing and from what region.
Best of the best, the best players from PC vs the best players from the two consoles... I'd be far more interested in that fight over any World Cup tournament. Maybe set up a match per region.

Hmm IDK who that would be on XB1 so IDK.
05/21/2017 06:42 PMPosted by JewJuanmpTon
Hmm IDK who that would be on XB1 so IDK.
Well you'd set up a console-exclusive tournament to decide
It's not harder, just more annoying.
is that why in every kind of professional esport league pc players outdo console players by far? console players are a casual crowd, if you werent you would build your own pc's instead of playing on an inferior machine that stays relevant due to a few exclusives simply cus of how much more cost efficient it is. this whole console vs pc is irrelevant.
05/21/2017 06:31 PMPosted by MrFriendly
... I'm curious what would happen if a group of the top 500 PC players faced a group of the top 500 console players. I'd definitely pay good money to see that match.

And what equipment they used. Console players would most likely win if everyone had to use controlers and vise versa for PC players.
05/21/2017 06:59 PMPosted by iTz2GodlY

And what equipment they used. Console players would most likely win if everyone had to use controlers and vise versa for PC players.

You can use controllers on the PC version of the game :)
05/21/2017 06:59 PMPosted by iTz2GodlY
<span class="truncated">...</span>

No it would strictly be a match where they would use they own:
-Console players use their controllers
-PC players use mouse and keyboards
05/21/2017 07:05 PMPosted by Theriou
Exactly
Did no one else peep how the the OP tried to start an argument? And it worked? I'm just saying.
05/21/2017 07:05 PMPosted by Theriou
Exactly

Oh well in the case where PC players get to use Mouse and Keyboard they win. It is better equipment.
05/21/2017 05:05 PMPosted by datpotatoe
05/21/2017 05:00 PMPosted by aceflibble
... I really struggle to believe that there are this many PC players who sincerely think that aim assist is some kind of auto-aim.

All aim assist does is slow down your sensitivity as you get nearer to a target's centre of mass. Just like how on PC you go for lower sensitivity to aim better. That's it. That's literally it. That's all it does.

Call of Duty takes it an extra mile. Aim down sights and you will instantly lock on to the nearest enemy the moment you do it.

Damn right it does. Battlefield games do it as well, but they're not as heavy handed about it. All I know is that you can abuse the hell out of auto-aim from ADS in those games if you use shotguns. Just tap the aim trigger and fire off a few shots, don't even have to aim it yourself
05/21/2017 04:16 PMPosted by iTz2GodlY
...face it... it is harder to aim on console than on PC. Aiming with sticks and having a dead zone makes it harder to aim at the same level as PC. In order words, those on console who can aim with controllers as well as a player with a mouse are seen less often on console. Thus, increasing the skill ceiling a player can reach. In conclusion console takes MORE skill to aim and PC players should respect console players for that fact.

EDIT: To those PC players that think console players are a lesser bread of gamers, keep living on those ego-mountains of yours. I don't care. I'll wear my console gamer badge proudly.

You talk of ego, but your whole 1st post stinks of it, mixed in with jealousy, and close-mindedness. Go ahead and wear your 'badge' proudly, just educate yourself next time on this topic. Thanks.

PC wins that hands down, or I should say, the mouse wins that. It's easier to aim with a mouse, there's not really any doubt to that. It says nothing about either side's skill, only that the mouse is far more precise, since the contest is slanted from the start. Kind of like putting a marathon runner against a cyclist in a race and saying the cyclist is a better athlete since he can outperform the runner.
Yeah, aiming on sticks is harder. And aiming with sticks while standing on one leg balancing with a dish on your head would make it even harder. And aiming with sticks using your legs would be even harder than that. Should we respect those who does that? I don't think so.

The difference is, PC players fight with each other, while console players fight with controls. Choice is yours.
05/21/2017 06:56 PMPosted by zecleria
is that why in every kind of professional esport league pc players outdo console players by far? console players are a casual crowd, if you werent you would build your own pc's instead of playing on an inferior machine that stays relevant due to a few exclusives simply cus of how much more cost efficient it is. this whole console vs pc is irrelevant.

Not everyone has the money for that and why build a PC for one game when you have a console on which you can play the game too?

I have both version and it isnt easy to get used to the controllers. My killcams always looked so funny because it looks like that I was drunk af.
It is way easier to get used to M+K when you are a fps newbie.

But what I really prefer on console that the people there are way less toxic and much friendlier. Something I can only dream about PC players.
05/22/2017 12:35 AMPosted by Amali
But what I really prefer on console that the people there are way less toxic and much friendlier. Something I can only dream about PC players.

Cause they can't type there ;)
05/22/2017 12:38 AMPosted by Jinxed
Cause they can't type there ;)

It is also in the way they play. As a support main I was really flashed when I played on console.
05/22/2017 12:42 AMPosted by Amali
It is also in the way they play. As a support main I was really flashed when I played on console.

Dunno, really. I get a decent folks all the time I play in QP, like 95% of the people are joking and cheering up each other even whil on a lose streak. Sometimes I write something salty and get a cheerful joke in response, which instantly washes all the salt away. I do love this community :)
Love to see console Grandmasters vs PC Grandmasters

It'd be Hillary vs Trump all over again
05/21/2017 06:56 PMPosted by zecleria

Sorry that we can't all afford super powerful gaming PCs to run Overwatch on.
05/22/2017 12:52 AMPosted by SuperDig10
Sorry that we can't all afford super powerful gaming PCs to run Overwatch on.

I get your point, but OW doesn't need a super powerful gaming PC. Intel i3 with 8GB RAM and 1050Ti video card is enough to have 60+ FPS 1080p on high settings.