People complaining about the event

General Discussion
Why complain? All the events have been cash grabs, and if it werent for these cash grabs, we would all be paying for DLCs everytime a new character, map, or game mode came out... think about it, you would probably be spending an extra 70-100 dollars a year if it werent for these events. Grind out loot boxes, save them up, save up your coins, and buy stuff. They are only skins.. you guys act as if this is life or death that you dont get jazzy lucio.

As for the maps, if you are complaining that they are for game modes that arent even played often.. you have to realize that overwatch isnt just about comp and that it offers an array of games to play. They need to keep other aspects of the game viable too for everyone who enjoys both and those who only enjoy aracades modes and a bit of qp. I have my own gripes about the speed of content development, but comp isnt the only game mode. Im sure they are working on new maps.. heck they might have them done already and are just waiting for the right time to release them
they made a !@#$ton of money just from sales of the game. it's greedy to force more money out of gambling-addicted people
05/23/2017 04:42 PMPosted by ColdBlood
they made a !@#$ton of money just from sales of the game. it's greedy to force more money out of gambling-addicted people

So all the content they added this year that they worked hard on, should have no price to it? All the work blizzard does for overwatch after people by the game is free? Technically it doesn't have a price to it since no one is forcing you to buy loot boxes, but assuming all new content should be free is absurd.
previous events could be 100% unlocked with ~10k coins worth of in-game currency or equivalent playtime, or a mix of the two.

This event is ~50k coins and everything is limited time only. If the items persisted as being available, then that would be fine also.

That's why people are upset.
05/23/2017 03:17 PMPosted by TinyTauren
As for the maps, if you are complaining that they are for game modes that arent even played often.. you have to realize that overwatch isnt just about comp and that it offers an array of games to play.

Yes, but two new maps for the main game in a year redefines the term "relaxed-release schedule".

New maps to play in QP/comp are probably the best content we can get, and I'm sure people would be less upset about the arena maps if we had more maps in the main pool.
05/23/2017 03:17 PMPosted by TinyTauren
All the events have been cash grabs

No !@#$ing %^-*, and we're tired of it. Thanks for answering your own question within the first sentence.
05/23/2017 04:42 PMPosted by ColdBlood

You don't just stop making money after a lot has been made. Seriously has any business ever done that? No.
whooopy 3 !@#$y duel maps that payed dlc am i rite.while bloodborne gives me a big %^- new area to explore with new weps and *!@#
This isn't just a cash grab, it's high way !@#$ing robbery, there is fundamentally no way to posssibly get all these items or even a decent amount of them without paying real money, it's a %^-*ing ripoff
geez guys calm