Tank Mains

General Discussion
How many of you are actual tank mains?
You might want to better elaborate your question...
05/30/2017 10:15 AMPosted by ComboGrinder
How many of you are actual tank mains?

If main means what your favorite hero to play is, I am a proud winston main. I fit means how many hours, Hanzo, Genji, and Widow
Hi, I play tanks a majority of the time then supports.
Well everyone on these forums is a Dva main so....
YEEEEEEEEPPP!
I am a tank main. My favorite tanks are Zarya and Winston, but i like to play with Roadhog, Reinhardt anf Orisa too. Dont really have any experience with D.Va yet.
I am, but you won't get good data that way, since mostly tank mains will answer.
Rein, Winston, Roadhog, and Orisa. So, yeah, I guess so, unless it magically doesn't count anymore if I like to play Zen and Lucio sometimes too.
I am, I mostly play Zarya, but I play D.va, Winston, Rein and a small amout of Roadhog, too.
Well, I have most of my playtime in that role... 131 hours as tank, 119 as DPS and 104 as Support. And I'm not even counting Competitive where I never touch the dps role. So, I guess I am legit...
A goat on a toilet seat!
Me
Rein "main", the mercy, then Orisa, then Lucio, then Mei for play time during season 5. I tend to favor tanks, but then supports.
In comp, I'm a tank main. Dva/Zarya are my favorites, but Rein and hog are good, and I'm learning Winston.

In qp, I'm the monster you never want on your team. But seriously, Hanzo and Widow are super fun (and I do switch when I need to, please don't hate me <3)
I mained Zarya, now I play a lot of Orisa and Winston :)
I'm more of a zen main but I do play Winston a lot. His playstyle is so fun
I main D.Va, but I also play Rein, Road, and Ana; starting to also learn Zarya
I main tanks in competitive. Mostly D.Va and Orisa, occasional Winston and former Reinhardt.
05/30/2017 10:30 AMPosted by LaurenceR
In comp, I'm a tank main. Dva/Zarya are my favorites, but Rein and hog are good, and I'm learning Winston.

In qp, I'm the monster you never want on your team. But seriously, Hanzo and Widow are super fun (and I do switch when I need to, please don't hate me <3)
play characters I don't play often in QP. Ana, zarya, genji. Characters I'd love to play well enough to be viable in comp. Although, my sniping on PC sucks. I sniped in console almost my entire gaming career, but on PC? Shoot me.