Reinhardt's hammer swing speed issue.

Bug Report
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqU-5Wcg3ac

Thank you ForceGaming

We aren't crazy guys
Bump
Rein feels terrible right now. I'm playing on 70 ping. Should I not be able to play this game? And it's not only Rein that's been affected by this, Soldier, McCree and Widow's hook too.
I really hope they revert that, because people that don't have their dedicated servers like me in Italy are getting many problems.
bumping
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/6dmy6z/blizzard_please_revert_the_change_to_reinhardts/di4dh8s/

A blizzard account say something about this
Thanks for the report. I don't believe we intended to change Reinhardt's hammer. We will dig into this.
05/27/2017 12:32 PMPosted by Bill Warnecke
Thanks for the report. I don't believe we intended to change Reinhardt's hammer. We will dig into this.

Thank you for your answer, we hope it gets fixed soon.

ITS HAPPENING
YES! FINALLY Q_Q

Thank you very much for the quick response.

THANK YOU. Please fix this soon. :'(

Thanks Blizzard ... here is hoping for a quick fix ... the good thing about this ... forcing me to practice other tanks even more :)

Thanks for the reply and knowing you are looking into it. :)
I don't want to be that guy....but does that mean the change to Reinhardt's abilities were meant for and are here to stay?

Awesome as always.
I really hope this gets fixed
It most likely will be fixed. It would be really random if they intended to nerf Rein this much.
i think they fixed.. what about you guys >?

Awesome. :D Only 4 days late...
05/28/2017 07:57 AMPosted by Horya
i think they fixed.. what about you guys >?

No, it's still broken. There were no updates either. I'm sure it will take some time until they revert the changes. We only have to wait now.