Reinhardt's hammer swing speed issue.

Bug Report
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
05/28/2017 08:54 AMPosted by Kekstarter
05/28/2017 07:57 AMPosted by Horya
i think they fixed.. what about you guys >?

No, it's still broken. There were no updates either. I'm sure it will take some time until they revert the changes. We only have to wait now.

oh yeah i checked, still broken :(
Bump...
05/28/2017 07:57 AMPosted by Horya
i think they fixed.. what about you guys >?

It still feels the same for me.
didn't noticed it even thought im just played him recently
It is still off....I quite literally get disoriented when I'm swinging, damage is inconsistent, and my shattter is a nightmare...Twice today I shattered and then a few seconds later the people behind the enemy rein's shield fell, but rein was left standing....each time I firestrike, I feel a delay before the shield goes back up, and at the top of each swing it feels like there is a delay...I've switched to Orissa
Bump.
I hate how this sort of thing happens right before the season ends, with all those last minute pushes going around... Kinda makes me feel they would extend the season ending
I was wondering why I could not perform at the same level with reinhardt, I thought I lost my touch! very nice. Cant wait for it to be fixed.
Thanks for the answer hope you'll fix it really soon
same not happy
05/27/2017 12:32 PMPosted by Bill Warnecke
Thanks for the report. I don't believe we intended to change Reinhardt's hammer. We will dig into this.
YES THANK YOU!
Rein main checking in. Just confirming the issue, Hammer swings missing that I KNOW should have hit but also Ults completely missing or not registering when I see the animation go over them.
I hope they fix this problem before season 5 starts, Its very frustrating for a Reinhardt main.
any update guys ?
yeah I wish there was just an option to disable the animation cancels you can do with your swing because it is so annoying wasting a half second doing a swing and it not registering due to putting up a shield
Thanks for the report. I don't believe we intended to change Reinhardt's hammer. We will dig into this.

and what about unlisted changes when are you going to fix that issue?

I hope this is fixed before start of comp season *hopeful look*
05/30/2017 07:11 AMPosted by TheTorn

I hope this is fixed before start of comp season *hopeful look*

I hope so too, but it probably won't be fixed by the time season 5 starts. I just hope it'll take less than a week for a fix to be implemented. I also hope that they'll take the time to fix some of his other problems too. (being able to hit all targets on top of the payload with earthshatter, and the ones from before the patch, but that's wishful thinking)