This matchmaking is driving people crazy

General Discussion
Blizzard, are you really going to do nothing about your game's matchmaking AGAIN? This happened in Heroes of the Storm and look what happened, people started leaving in droves.

Do you really want something similar to start happening with Overwatch?
Care to explain what you dislike about MM?
It certainly seems odd...

If I was working atm I would NOT ever play this game sober.

It's less teeth grindingly frustrating that way.
05/29/2017 08:58 PMPosted by ilovegrils

Oh idk, perhaps the fact i keep facing 3 or 4-man pre-mades of God-damn Master ranked players while the matchmaking doesn't bother to put similar players on my team or maybe it's the fact that, thanks to how horrid the matchmaking is, most matches are a stomp either way. At one point, i faced 2 Top 500 players. HOW!? How can a system be so screwed up that i placed me against them?

Take your pick. It's honestly getting to the point where i barely want to play anymore, i'm forcing myself to do it for the loot boxes [which give nothing but greys and blues after dozens of them].
Played a quickplay tonight, guy on my team goes "!@#$ing blizzard match making" because it's a 6-stack against all solo queues and we were losing the first round of koth.

Of course, we only had 5 players, so that wasn't a surprise. Once we got a 6th we rolled the next two rounds and won the match.

I asked him what's wrong with the matchmaking and he started %^-*!ing about having to go against a group with solo's, saying it isn't fair, even though we just won.

I don't know how to reason with someone that stupid.
Oh god, people who play at lower ranks they shouldn't be playing at are MONSTERS OH GOD NOOOOOO.
.....did any of you even READ at all or just came here to act like idiot monkeys?
05/29/2017 09:10 PMPosted by MƐŖƇŶǂǞĬMƁǾŦ
Oh god, people who play at lower ranks they shouldn't be playing at are MONSTERS OH GOD NOOOOOO.

Wow wow relax bud.

You wanna drink? I've got plenty.
Lulz.
05/29/2017 08:58 PMPosted by ilovegrils

Just me but I have been paired with some of the biggest potatoes EVER lately... Like seriously wtf