AFK TIMER - HAVE I FINALLY FOUND A SOLUTION?

General Discussion
Hey, Blizz!

TL;DR - Have an option to turn it off, BUT, no experience can be gained (Button in Custom Games settings).

I'm sure you're all aware that the AFK timer is a pain in the backside for the majority of the community, although this is a godsend in Competitive and Quick Play, there's not much need for it in Custom Games.
Admittedly, this would lead to loads of XP farms and what not, as shown in the past... What if, if you had the AFK timer off, you couldn't earn XP from that match? Surely this must've been brought up within the dev team before, but sided against it. If you can't add this, a little insight why would be greatly appreciated.
Having an option to turn off the AFK timer in a custom game would hugely benefit many popular gamemodes like Hide and Seek and all that, so please have a look into this, all we need is one little button!

Many Thanks,
Reece
well... Then all the people who want to throw comp can throw easier. Just remove it in training range
It would make sense in custom modes.
05/31/2017 05:10 PMPosted by DeadlyAztec
It would make sense in custom modes.

Yeah, wording was a bit off I meant in Custom Games only.
05/31/2017 05:08 PMPosted by SleepLess
well... Then all the people who want to throw comp can throw easier. Just remove it in training range

Yes this is so retarded

I go to practice, alt-tab out and read about the maneuver I'm trying to practice for 10 seconds, then I go back and I'm in the main menu
Being able to disable AFK timer while forfeiting xp would be fantastic. It feels bad to get kicked from a custom skirmish with friends because you had to get up for a minute or two.
05/31/2017 05:45 PMPosted by Velyanthe
Being able to disable AFK timer while forfeiting xp would be fantastic. It feels bad to get kicked from a custom skirmish with friends because you had to get up for a minute or two.

Exactly, it's grown beyond frustrating at this point!
05/31/2017 05:08 PMPosted by SleepLess

If you just read the TL;DR, I did cover clearly in the post I only meant this in Custom Games...