0xe00300d0

Technical Support
error code 0xe00300d0

I keep getting this can anyone help me please
Howdy Sean,

This error can be caused by a couple of things from Anti virus programs to corrupt files. Below you will find some of the steps that should get this fixed up for you, if they don't please reply to this thread with your DXDIAG so we can take a closer look at things for you.

Uninstall AVG anti-virus (possibly any security program)

Go to the folder where Overwatch was installed. Right click the "overwatch.exe" - Choose "Properties". Then Choose "Compatibility" tab. And check "Run this program as an administrator". Click "apply" and "ok".

Perform a Scan/Repair

Uninstall/Reinstall the game

Here is how you will pull up a DXDIAG, just copy and past into a new post if the above don't work.

For the DXDIAG (Provides a look at your hardware):
· Press the Windows Key+R on keyboard
· Type DXDIAG
· Wait for it to fully load
· Click Save all information
· Name and save, then send it as an attachment in a reply to this ticket.
I have shut down all vires and spyware I have run at least two repair bots tried as administrator and now reinstalling for the second time in two day (2 hour process) if this doesn't work I will let you know and you can call me but I'm about to just say screw it and demand a refund getting tired of not having any costomer service you call the number it gives you the web page if I go there I cant get a reply because I don't have some file number or name its stupid am old school if I need help I need a person not a computer not a webpage that the company hides behind
Hey Sean,

Make sure to unisntall the AV programs and we won't be able to call you off the forums but I can give you a good link to put in a tech callback ticket so we can help you out. If the phone is acting weird for you then put in for a live chat, and we can help you out that way.

Ticket for both phone and live chat