Better Version of Roadhog Nerf

General Discussion
Make it so he can one shot heroes from 200 health and under, but he cant one shot 250 health heroes and up. This makes it so he can punish squishes that are out position, but it makes it so reaper can have actually 1v1 him instead of getting one shot, and other tanks wont get 2shot.
he can already do that. even with the changes of ptr.
that are out position

why does everyone use this dumb meme? Then what is in position? you are behind shield, roadhog hooks you from side, so how to get in "position"?
You know in a way, I kinda agree with roadhog mains - hook does punish "out of position" if you call it, but 1 shot - no, that's not punishing, that's bull!@#$.

And as I seen in some videos, roadhog can still one shot + melee combo some heroes, just now you have to aim to right spot, not just shot randomly and because of that roadhog nerf might become like genji's - seperate good hogs from bad ones
They need to make his hook do damage and let him immediately melee after shooting, so he can do more damage with his hook combo.

Then they need to make it to where his shotgun can land headshots, so he can still do more than 200 damage.
06/03/2017 12:23 AMPosted by milkAcat
They need to make his hook do damage and let him immediately melee after shooting, so he can do more damage with his hook combo.

Then they need to make it to where his shotgun can land headshots, so he can still do more than 200 damage.
I'm sorry what? His hook already does a bit of damage when it hooks someone, he can melee right after shooting and of course his shotgun can headshot. The only heroes who can't headshot are Ana and bastion in turret mode. Edit: Oh also Reinhardt, Symmetra, Junkrat, Pharah, Winston and Zarya.