Does blizzard even play their own game??????

General Discussion
nuff said
yes
Daily
Even the VAs play it
This is the post Jeff made in the reddit AMA

Blizz_JeffKaplan 1682 points 3 months ago
I love playing all aspects of OW except for Play vs. AI. We want to evolve Play vs. AI but it's not a focus and it has a long way to go.
I like competitive a lot. I am a platinum player. I think I could get diamond (maybe?) if I played comp more. I tend to place at the start of a season and play 25-50 games past that and then go back to QP/Arcade. I've been playing a decent amount this season. I placed around 2700.
Most comp games are fun because people play smarter, tend to care more and cooperate. I really wish people wouldn't tilt so hard in team chat though. I understand how frustrating the game can be when things aren't going your way, but I wish people would stop for a second and not say that mean thing in team chat... it doesn't do anyone any good. Everyone always looks at us to solve the toxicity problem with some magical game design fix (one that has not yet been invented by any online game thus far)... anonymity does weird things to humanity. I fear for the zombie apocalypse.

and the link
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5yj2zk/ama_request_jeff_kaplan/
Well... Yes. How else would you know if the changes you're about to make to a hero is viable or not?

Hell in the latest map preview video of the Lunar Colony, it is mentioned that they internally playtested the map extensively during its entire development phase.
My question is whether they bother playing it on console at all. Of course they play it on PC.
They really don't seem to understand all-around balancing do they?
I heard they only look at the top ranks of play, which is a TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE way to assess your game. How on Earth is that a good way of going about it? Why would they not think of everyone involved?

Examples I guess: characters like Pharah, Tracer, Symmetra, and Mei all do way too much damage for everything else they can do with their kit. Somehow no one wants to acknowledge this and just brush it off as "they're fine."
06/14/2017 06:14 PMPosted by SharkyMarky
nuff said

We play the game a lot. Looking at your profile, I've won approximately 800 more games than you have. That's not counting the daily internal playtests I am in, the time I spent in Alpha and Beta.

Did you have a specific question or are you just here trolling?