Why women gravitate towards Mercy

General Discussion
mercy is the easiest hero by far to play and women are mechanically inferior. I've played with tons of women in OW and why haven't I ever seen them play Genji/Tracer or Hanzo? *shrugs* the answer is simple: Women play Mercy because shes braindead easy even my 50 year old mother could be effective on her.
06/05/2017 09:21 AMPosted by kOŖĒāñƀǒŸ
mercy is the easiest hero by far to play and women are mechanically inferior. I've played with tons of women in OW and why haven't I ever seen them play Genji/Tracer or Hanzo? *shrugs* the answer is simple: Women play Mercy because shes braindead easy even my 50 year old mother could be effective on her.

and that is why you are still a virgin
It's widely known by anyone in GM that our worst players are the Mercy mains looking for an easy carry. Their game sense is usually bad and they either never rez or solo rez a baby D.Va on top of trying to assert themselves as queen of the voice chat. More often than not they were something like Gold or Platinum in earlier seasons. And I don't encourage this type of behavior, but there are even people who throw games if their teammate is a Mercy because they've cost them so many games. It's gotten pretty bad.

Remember how Lucio was easy to play and get carried as, and so many streamers and Youtubers would play as him? Mercy is that now.

I would rather have a Torbjorn or Symmetra main on my team than a Mercy main.
This is what happens when you can talk with out fear of bodyly harm.
Is Lovemuffin your spirit animal?
Plat scrub trolls never cease to amaze me
They play D.Va too, but not well. They don't even seem to realize she has Defense Matrix. I think moving and using an ability is too hard now that Blizzard made it not a toggle like Mercy is.
People, let's not feed the troll.
06/05/2017 09:21 AMPosted by kOŖĒāñƀǒŸ
there is a lot of beta males, or gays that play Mercy because they imagine themselves being her, & of course they can't handle the heat of aiming & fighting etc etc ... but i'm okay with that, not everyone can be Rambo.
-yawn-

Don't you know people eventually get desensitized to stuff like this? Try something else more inflammatory. :^)
oh boy, are you gonna tell me to get back in the kitchen next?
so mavey the gravitate twoard her because of her easy going nice chariter, and somthing calming they can relate to. also I know maney girls that are solder mains.
People keep saying Mercy is easy. That's not my experience at all. :/