Razer Chroma Overwatch App doesnt show up.

Technical Support
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm posting it on Razer aswell. Ok, so last night my dad got me a new keyboard (Razer Chroma) and I booted up Overwatch and was amazed because the keyboard coordinated with the game. The next day I was excited to get back from camp to play OW with the new keyboard. I started up Overwatch and was dissappointed at what I saw. Nothing happened. It was the same keyboard that I modified outside of Overwatch. I tried restarting my pc, reinstalled Snyapse and SDK. I opened Snyapse and looked at my App list to see Overwatch wasn't there. I checked all filters. Overwatch wasn't there. Is there a way I can fix this?
Everyone is having the same issue, none of my 3 Razer chroma products are working. Wait for the fix.
Yup im not the only one then.
same here
Same here, any fixes?
Same here. I have the deathadder elite and the kraken 7.1. the chroma app worked a few days ago. Tried reintalling synapse, didn't work.
This problem has been addressed by Razer and a patch is currently being made for it. Hang tight for now.
I thought I'm the only one has this problem.
I tried to re-install Razer Synapse, but it doesn't work.
I am also having this problem please fix it soon D:
Same here...
same :c
is there any fix? I just installed Synapse and OW but OW app doesn't show up in Razer Chroma