BUFF SATAN (no seriously)

General Discussion
Dive is again as you heard very powerful right now. And we need more stronger heroes that Slow an advance.

So the heroes to focus on to balance, this current unbalanced dive focused meta is:(my suggested Buffs)

Mei - longer cryo spray

Bastion - ironclad buffed to 28.5%(current 20%, was nerfed from 35%)

And Junk-rat - have two steel traps
And if they buffed them you would be on here screaming about how OP and unfair they are, I'll pass.
06/14/2017 06:55 AMPosted by Seefer
And if they buffed them you would be on here screaming about how OP and unfair they are, I'll pass.
Currently people are screaming how op Dive is soooo, are sure the real Satan is not Tracer.

Those are the people who think the game is walking from duel to duel and think getting shot somewhere along that walk is unfair.
06/14/2017 06:58 AMPosted by Jesterskull
Currently people are screaming how op Dive is soooo, are sure the real Satan is not Tracer.

But dive is not op
Dive is a mix of the most balanced heroes of the game. Thats a synergy that can only be solve with team work.
06/14/2017 06:58 AMPosted by Jesterskull

... and - bingo! You answered your thread yourself. It's not Mei which has problems. It's dive-combo which is prevalent and invalidates many heroes, not only Mei. For instance, check latest NiP versus eUnited (Hanamura). NiP decided to run triple tanks instead of dive at some point. eUnited noted that and answered with... Mei (yes same Mei with same strength and balance patch we're currently in). I've never seen NiP that much destroyed and humiliated.
Oh, this is about Mei. I thought this was a request for Buff Satan as a hero.
This got to be a meme
People don't wanna develop new tactics, all they want is the nerf/boost hammer to act. No matter how things goes people are always crying about the "current meta" no matter what.
Technically Diablo is always available
Mei really doesn't need buffs.
Spanish Inquisition should burn you.
I feel like there's a misunderstanding here... You can't 'slow' a dive advance. Every dive oriented heroes 'jump' on your face, you can't 'prevent' that since it comes from different direction with a mobility that isn't related to ground speed, even tracer blink on your face.

Mei utility can't prevent a dive, that's a hero who's strong against teams with low mobility, not the other way around.

Bastion lack of mobility makes him weak to dive to begin with. Not only would buffing his ironclad make him overpowered to everything else but dive oriented heroes like dva give more than enough time for heroes who can get behind a shield to take care of him. The only work around would be by completely change the way he is played and give him more of a supportish kind of role, the same way torbjorn and symmetra leave enhancement for the team he could leave something that would enhance the team strength or survivability and make him behave more like a turret over a babysitted canon.

Junkrat might be the best suggestion out of the 3 since he's the only one who punish heroes who jumps on him, quickening the trap activation would be a better buff though as it would allow faster/more reliable peeling on heroes who try to get close.
06/14/2017 07:15 AMPosted by ABlueLady

Need bug fixes tho.

Cryofreeze doesn't remove biotic grenade because the debuff removal is tied to the first heal tick which doesn't happen since biotic prevents healing.

Cryofreeze has a cast time, if it's interrupted by a hook or some other CC, either the ability is put on cd or the freeze just breaks, even enemies can see the cryofreeze break effect.

Icewall is unlike Cryofreeze not suffering from *favor the shooter*, if you Icewall a hook there's much higher chance you evade it then if you Cryofreeze.

Icewall often spawns with less pillars then required to block off a choke even trough the choke is nowhere near the size of 5 pillars which is the maximum amount of pillars created by Icewall.

Blizzard sometimes vanish.
Yep, sometimes, rarely it just goes poof!
No idea what triggers it, not D.Va as it happens without D.Va.

Does she need a buff?
Yes, i think she does.

She counters many of the current characters used in dive comp, yet she's not particularly useful.

Many of the non-meta heroes hard-counters her like Hanzo, Junkrat and Sombra.
Even when her hard-counters is not being played, she is still considered a *troll* pick.

Meta right now should* favor Mei.
And it does actually, im doing just fine as Mei this meta, she's not terrible at fighting dive comps, nor is she excellent.

You people make it sound as if walling off a choke is all you can do with Icewall.
Icewall's potential is ridiculous, it is probably the most powerful ordinary ability in the game.
I had games where i Icewalled a Pulse Bomb with my whole team being stuck in Grav followed by the Icewall protecting the whole team and team blasting enemy team apart from the chokes created on each side by the wall.

But now we are getting Reaper buff and probably future buffs to "bad" Heroes, bad heroes which are not bad at all whatsoever vs Mei.

I don't swap Mei vs a Pharah, Mei is fine vs Pharah.
But darn if enemy team has a skilled Junkrat...

So what's bad with buffing Mei?
It would lead to heroes that are now considered troll picks getting indirectly buffed as now there would maybe be a reason to bring out a Junkrat.

And would nerf heroes she counters like Winston, Genji and Reinhardt.
Post that answer here

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20755576920?page=3

Made this Satan topic just because
The last thing Mei needs is a buff
06/14/2017 06:51 AMPosted by Jesterskull
Mei - longer cryo spray

As a Mei player... this is the last thing that needs a buff.

Her M2 or her abilities need a buff. Skill should be rewarded not !@#$ing freeze+headshot.
And Junk-rat - have two steel traps
let's have this and call it a day
06/14/2017 07:15 AMPosted by ABlueLady

You dont even play mei. Lowest of all your heroes. Play her first and then talk.
06/14/2017 07:51 AMPosted by StopBanninMe
Mei - longer cryo spray

As a Mei player... this is the last thing that needs a buff.

Her M2 or her abilities need a buff. Skill should be rewarded not !@#$ing freeze+headshot.

You dont even play mei lol