Why does S5 seem really bad?

Competitive Discussion
Summer vacation! I fear S5 will be like weekends all the time, and it sure as hell feels that way in game.
06/05/2017 12:15 PMPosted by Oayrus
Summer vacation! I fear S5 will be like weekends all the time, and it sure as hell feels that way in game.

Indeed cuz of the schools being over
experienced my most toxic weekend ever this week... and still managed to rank up
un-fuking-believable
It's been the same as it always has been for me. For better or worse.
Same old !@#$ just another season whiel working full time an playing during prime time and weekends
While I've definitely had strange games, I'm already higher than last season's close and I'm still getting +35 SR for wins and -18 for losses. Not complaining yet.
Yup, from what I can tell S5 will be a throw away, fells just like quick play!
Me too dawg! I'm higher than my S4 high! But so far there's been a lot of one-sided matches. But that's expected in early days. Probably the best matches are at about 60% into a season ;P
So far it's been okay for me, placed 4116, now up to 4421, 26W-12L-1D.

Ranked #2 D.Va on Overbuff rn so that's cool I guess.

Although today has been the first time I got called out to swap, over any of the 3 dps we had. And it ended up happening in half the matches I played today.
Placed Diamond and already hit GM. #1 Orisa on Overbuff.

My goal this season was to hit GM and I already did that so I guess I have to change it to make Top 500.
I've had a few bad games where I couldn't do a damn thing but the majority are pretty easy wins, so not complaining lol. Just wasn't sure if this was just me noticing this but apparently not so it's all good lol