Worst Skin in the Game

General Discussion
06/08/2017 05:23 PMPosted by Kryl
Goth Zarya? No thanks, I'd rather go blind.

On the upside, seeing them becomes a rarity and I've taken to collecting screenshots whenever I find them.

I think I'll switch to goth Zarya just because of how much everyone hates it
call me stupid but dr. junkenstein is straight up fugly (as well as all of junkrat's skins but that one especially) junkenstein's monster skin is kinda ugly to me too

mercy's devil/imp skins are pretty ugly

young hanzo and its recolor are also ugly and EVERY hanzo main has them equipped and im tired of seeing it everywhere

im not a big fan of bastion's steambot/its recolor either

edit: just remembered soldier: 76's military skins. those are hideous
The default outfits of: Tracer, Genji, Widowmaker, Mei, D.Va, Symmetra, Reaper, and McCree (sans his serape), and all recolors of those default outfits.

As for each hero, here's what I think are the ugliest/worst skins:

Genji: Blackwatch and Oni
McCree: Gambler/Riverboat
Reaper: Plague/Witch Doctor
Soldier 76: Daredevil/Stunt Rider
Sombra: Los Muertos
Tracer: Cadet Oxton

Junkrat: Fool/Jester
Widowmaker: Noire
D.Va: B.Va/Junebug

Ana: Tal
Lucio: the Hockey ones
Mercy: Devil/Imp

IMO, of course. The winner for "Worst Skin Of All" would be Mercy's Devil/Imp skin. It's such a hideous, HIDEOUS outfit, and it's such a stupid cliche where a compassionate angel character has a "hidden devil side".
cyborg 76
orange arms
those feet
bald

auuuughhhh
I don't like any of the anniversary skins except D.va and Lucio. They all feel completely out of place and most of them are ugly. Why is Genji a Power Ranger?

But the worst has to be Ana's Year of the Rooster skin or goth Zarya/Tracer.

It's cool since I don't have to worry about not getting any of them; I've been saving gold since Halloween. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Goth Zarya
Pretty much all of Mei's skins except the Chinese New Year ones, also Zarya's goth ones. In all honesty I've never seen them used.
all of mei and zarya except for the new years mei skin and summer games zarya
Every Zarya skin
sombra's blue and black skin, cause latex b
06/08/2017 04:55 PMPosted by TwilightRose
That is the best reaper skin, have you seen his face when he claps?!
It's a tie between Zarya's industrial skins and Junkrats Jester skins.
It looks stupid though. It looks modern and it is therefore extremely dull.
Zarya Cyberian skin, easily the worst skin ever. Oh, and of course I got a lot of them from this event.
06/08/2017 05:23 PMPosted by Kryl
Goth Zarya? No thanks, I'd rather go blind.

On the upside, seeing them becomes a rarity and I've taken to collecting screenshots whenever I find them.

I use that skin with golden gun ;)
06/08/2017 05:18 PMPosted by Ivynn
Zarya's goth skins or Symm's goddess skins
I actually like Zarya's goth skins, and Symmetra has some of the best skins in the game.
Riverboat and Gambler McCree.

It's a very personal thing, but I really don't like how they look, and I feel like the facial hair changes ruin everything. Original McCree has beautiful facial hair.
McCree: Gambler/Riverboat

lol nope they aren't that bad they are better than mystery man that looks lame as hell as well as his banana suit (mystery man)
I can tolerate most skins and find something I like in all of them but Tal Ana and Cyborg 76's face makes me want to vomit.
Zarya goth skins
really not fan of zarya skins except olympic games. they are all very ugly terribly color coordinated.