enter ranked play and play like it.

Competitive Discussion
1: learn to aim for healer, so many games lost because a lucio is dancing around everyone spamhealing or stopping payload and NOONE but me goes after him.
2: zenyatta spamming everyone with discord, NOONE goes after him.
3: NOONE goes after ana, she is farming ultis.
4: mercy... no brainer really but i say it anyway because so many still dont get it: dmg boost, spamheal and ress, you use a ult, kill over half the team and she ress them 1 sec later.

PLEASE enter ranked play and PLAY LIKE IT.

I am lvl 1040ish, so many levels give experience, PLEASE listen to it for once. i am SICK of losing game after game because people play it like normal QP or arcade.
I admit i have no clue how the top 500 play but in the midrange around 2k-2500 you either kill the healer or you lose the game.
06/05/2017 12:28 PMPosted by Mojodishu

4: mercy... no brainer really but i say it anyway because so many still dont get it: dmg boost, spamheal and ress, you use a ult, kill over half the team and she ress them 1 sec later.

Even if you say it, people don't listen. Last night in a ~2500 match I kept telling everying to get their mercy, they're standing in the back behind everyone waiting to rez). Instead of our tracer going back there, they put their ultimate on winston, kill him, then we wipe their team and here comes mercy with her Rez!

Then we lost the point.... Again...
I dunno dude, when I'm on Zen I get monkeys and ninjas jumping on my head 24/7
Good reason to play support! Nobody will ever target you! :)
I don't even care how they play as long as people at least try to make a decent teamcomp, or even just having a 2nd healer, or even an off-healer to go with the solo healer. This requires no skill, just willingness to adapt to others on the hero select screen, if you don't have this I really don't know why you play ranked.
newer players get focus locked and don't have coaching. They comp like QP. I play reaper a lot on Nepal and Hanamora and there's a split second decision to get the healer or the tank. Once I commit, it takes a cognizant thought to switch to the healer. With practice and focus making those split second decisions becomes easier.

when I play I am constantly calling damage on healers...
- mercy out of position
- mercy low

when I say these things the team must move on from what they are doing and kill these support heroes. The better teams I get matched with, the better they are able to kill DPS first and the better positioning they take.
well there goes another couple of hundreds ranking because people ignore lucio bouncing around them
06/05/2017 12:28 PMPosted by Mojodishu
1: learn to aim for healer, so many games lost because a lucio is dancing around everyone spamhealing or stopping payload and NOONE but me goes after him.
2: zenyatta spamming everyone with discord, NOONE goes after him.
3: NOONE goes after ana, she is farming ultis.

PLEASE enter ranked play and PLAY LIKE IT.

I am lvl 1040ish, so many levels give experience, PLEASE listen to it for once. i am SICK of losing game after game because people play it like normal QP or arcade.
I admit i have no clue how the top 500 play but in the midrange around 2k-2500 you either kill the healer or you lose the game.

All of this is about killing the healer.

As far as I know it's way better to kill a Reinhardt quickly than a healer. People pick a second healer not for nothing.

An engage has way more chance of succeeding if you take down a dps or tank instead of a healer. I mean, first fight, why on earth you should bother about the Mercy while you simply can kill a dps or tank who's out of position? Way easier to kill and also more useful than a Mercy. Who's gonna stop the push and kill people in the end? I can tell you: not Mercy.