Rank 1 USA is live-streaming himself throwing matches

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
Highly Rated
This player was ranked 1 in USA season 4 on his smurf account and is currently throwing all his games AND is currently streaming it. Are we just going to let this slide? There is video evidence he's doing it on purpose. He's just watching youtube videos and playing Nekopara with his chat while putting up turrets and standing there. This is unacceptable behavior for a professional player.

He's doing it RIGHT NOW, (stopped for today). If you are planning to queue now if you are in GM and in NA, DON'T. Make sure he's in a game or else you'll be caught in the crossfire like the other players. He is a professional player in a Tier 1 team and he's THROWING ON PURPOSE.
There also a chance he'll be in the other team, and considering you take a slot in your own team (5 other teammates vs 6 opponents to fill), the Odds are in your favor 6:5.
What can we do about it from here?
Highly Rated
Report him, he'll get a ban for this.
Highly Rated
"just remember, if you throw in overwatch, you're loved by me"

for god's sake I don't even know who this person is and I'm already salty
06/08/2017 04:03 AMPosted by CWEric
There also a chance he'll be in the other team, and considering you take a slot in your own team (5 other teammates vs 6 opponents to fill), the Odds are in your favor 6:5.

It's not worth the risk, and it feels wrong because it feels like an unfair match skewed on your side.
He is doing it to bring light to the issue. He said it himself. He hopes blizz does more about it.
people throw all day long blizz doesn't do jack about it. they need to add a way to keep from queueing with people you've put on a block list.
I mean, simultaneously Stevo (and probably many other smaller streams) are streaming bronze2gm smurfs.

Smurfing is honestly ruining matchmaking on so many levels
06/08/2017 04:04 AMPosted by Touch
people throw all day long blizz doesn't do jack about it. they need to add a way to keep from queueing with people you've put on a block list.

This guy is riling up his viewers to throw with him and he has a sizeable fanbase.
"OVERWATCH ISIS AUGHAHAHAHAHA"

I'm ready to kill myself
He's also thrown a pro match before, even if it was in the end it shows he has no sense of sportsmanship.
Stop being so aggressive. He is TRYING to make overwatch better. He wants blizz to do something ok? Thats why he does it. It becomes more of an issue.
06/08/2017 04:09 AMPosted by Tjerkeman
Stop being so aggressive. He is TRYING to make overwatch better. He wants blizz to do something ok? Thats why he does it. It becomes more of an issue.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Watching it right now. He is throwing
Most importantly he needs ban on his Main account, he is doing it on smurf because i think he wouldnt mind that much banning that acc. He is not afraid at all. This is the problem.
This is pretty damn wrong.
I know pros tend to be viewed as differnet from normal players - they actually make a living playing the game after all - but this is till not the kind of behavior that should be tolerated.
JEFF RESPOND