Rank 1 USA is live-streaming himself throwing matches

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
What a piece of crap. Can't he find another way to grab attention?
you can play pubg and have game after game of bad weapons
you can play ow and have game after game of bad team mates
you can play bdo and have game after game of bad lag and desync

gaming is so depressing these days.
"listen to me throwers, if you are committed to this relationship, streamsnipe Kephrii and throw his game for player"
06/08/2017 04:18 AMPosted by CamRa
He's also encouraging it on his stream.

Let's take as an example, he even made several forum posts about him hitting top 500.

You wanna see his stats now?
just another boosted player ruining the fun of people - no official source ever cared for his threads openly admitting getting boosted.

Dafran has a sizable fanbase so this is even worse, not saying both aren't wrong, but he's telling his viewers to go and ruin the game.
06/08/2017 04:13 AMPosted by RadicalSoul
He isn't only killing the Overwatch community, but he is giving Selfless a bad name
If you want something to happen to this guy, take it up with his team, not Blizzard. Blizzard doesn't seem to care.
They've raided Kephrii's chat and are spamming throw for Player.
Blizzard won't do anything. They want their damn e-sport league.
06/08/2017 04:31 AMPosted by JohnEagle
Blizzard won't do anything. They want their damn e-sport league.

Funnily enough he's on a pro team, and this is something his team is scared to talk with him about.
06/08/2017 04:30 AMPosted by CamRa
They've raided Kephrii's chat and are spamming throw for Player.

Kephrii also had one (or more) of Player throwers in his matches...
It's.. quite disgusting if you ask me. I don't even dare to count how many people's games has he ruined himself not to mention the sheeple that followed him...
This is the same guy who writes in chat during professional tournaments "I like pen!s" - viewable to all. He also uses his smurf to stream record matches where he trashes people in 1v1 and 3v3 so he can sit rewatch it and laugh at them.

The sad thing is that the comp reddit overwatch completely defend him and casters/analysts say that his team/teammates have undeserved reputations for toxicity. This is the same team that, during pro matches, continually tea bag opponents when they kill them.

This is also the guy who, in the last tournament, got so mad that they were losing that he did his ult in spawn and stormed around in there - on camera during the cast.

It's embarassing to call this an esport when what we really have is a bunch of immature and often mean little boys controlling the scene because they are 'skilled' - and with no oversight, codes of conduct, or anything resembling a dedication to 'fair play' by Blizzard.
06/08/2017 04:27 AMPosted by HappyFeet
06/08/2017 04:13 AMPosted by RadicalSoul
He isn't only killing the Overwatch community, but he is giving Selfless a bad name
If you want something to happen to this guy, take it up with his team, not Blizzard. Blizzard doesn't seem to care.

The most you can do is tweet to selfless.
06/08/2017 04:17 AMPosted by Termix
06/08/2017 04:00 AMPosted by CamRa
Dafran, was ranked 1 in USA season 4 on account X69X420X69XD is currently throwing all his games and is currently streaming it. Are we just going to let this slide? There is video evidence he's doing it on purpose. He's just watching youtube videos with his chat while putting up turrets and standing there. This is unacceptable behavior for a professional player.

Yeah it's unacceptable. But why would he care about 20$ (cost of OW)?
It's very unlikely they ban that account.

A complete Overwatch lifetime tournament ban (like cheaters in CS/LoL received) would be painful, but let's be real.

Overwatch has thousands of boosted players that are giving out their account data and play after someone else reached Top500/GM/w/e for them, basically throwing games too (e.g. MallS****).
Nothing was done (except removing winstreaks), add trolls and mercy mains to the party and you have a mode that is no fun at all.

I wouldn't be wondering if you "WaaaitWhut" receive a forum ban for namecalling, classic Blizzard.

What did I do hmm?

I didn't call anyone anything, merely made a statement regarding his actions.
Well Blizzard this is a giftwrapped chance to prove you care about your community below just the pro leagues. You have video evidence it does not get more clear cut than this.

You can ban him and prove you actually have a spine or you can sweep it under the rug, and show the community that actually care about this game that the rules only apply to those outside of the top 500.
When my friend told me, I really didn't believe it, but I guess he really is throwing. What an idiot.
06/08/2017 04:12 AMPosted by Deventh
06/08/2017 04:04 AMPosted by Tjerkeman
He is doing it to bring light to the issue. He said it himself. He hopes blizz does more about it.

Are you serious? Are you honestly serious? So, let's go and %%!@%*#@ women to bring attention of how dangerous that crime is by your logic. Sure, it's extreme example, but it's absolutely the same case. Do not encourage other people to do bad stuff. He even has a effin' hashtag and tells other people to do the same.

Hey, its not me who does it. I just wanna say he is not doing it because he is a scum, its just not the right way to do it.

Unpopular opinion inbound
If they ban him, they are forced to start taking serious actions against other players, otherwise they will be viewed as those people who just ban one player as an example and then does nothing to the rest...

That's the entire point of this, and while it sucks, is that it at least is drawing attention to the problem. I dont like the way he is doing this, but I am happy that someone big within the community is actively trying to get a response out of Blizzard, even if he has to provoke them a little.