Rank 1 USA is live-streaming himself throwing matches

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
No response from Blizzard yet. Figures.
Wow, I just got in an argument on twitch about whether throwing in competitive is/should be a bannable offense.

I need a cold shower.
06/08/2017 04:03 AMPosted by CWEric
There also a chance he'll be in the other team, and considering you take a slot in your own team (5 other teammates vs 6 opponents to fill), the Odds are in your favor 6:5.

Damm thats clever
06/08/2017 05:55 AMPosted by CamRa
Wow, I just got in an argument on twitch about whether throwing in competitive is/should be a bannable offense.

I need a cold shower.
Most Twitch chats have the mental capacity of a nickel. Don't worry about it.
And these are the people Blizzard looks up to for balance!
06/08/2017 05:45 AMPosted by Djiny
Instead of focusing on the issue or just sent a report to Blizzard / Selfless this has turned into a witch hunt and tbh many people here sound very salty about someone making a living out of video games. Sure he might be a jerk but c'mon who hasn't been throwing at one point on ow ? If he raises awareness about it good, the isis comment not so good. Should he get warned ? Sure.

But All the people calling for him to go back to Macdonalds just make me think they are worse people.

He still is a human being, and it's easy to call out here on forums on someone who is widely known, when im sure everyone that has posted here has been throwing / toxic at some point in overwatch. Its just easier to namecall.

But hey as people said he ll most likely get some warning but don't expect more.

Actually no. Some of us are decent human beings and we don't ruin the match for 11 other people by throwing or being toxic.

He's a professional player. This behavior is unacceptable.
Player got such a massively bad influence on the community that it aint even halfway fun. First he throw in a pro game, now this? Seriously guy just deserves to be banned from OW and twitch. And thats even a shame, the lunatic hai coach actually said that Player have the the best aim together with AKM(Rogues DPS), if he actually tried to achieve something he actually might been able to.
06/08/2017 06:00 AMPosted by Kaku
got such a massively bad influence on the community that it aint even halfway fun. First he throw in a pro game, now this? Seriously guy just deserves to be banned from OW and twitch. And thats even a shame, the lunatic hai coach actually said that Player have the the best aim together with AKM(Rogues DPS), if he actually tried to achieve something he actually might been able to.

LH coach also said that he needs to control his toxic behavior.
Player's actions require an acknowledgement from blizz and then action.

it is completely disrespectful to the game , the community and contravenes the TOS.

if they don't act, then you can imagine the reapercussions spreading throughout this game.

Edit: "reaper" cussions
I'm going through and editing out the naming/shaming in this thread. Please refrain from calling players out, even notable ones.

I also want to make it clear that intentionally throwing in Competitive Play for whatever reason compromises the integrity of the mode altogether. This doesn't mean those people who auto-pick a character that you don't feel is viable, it means players who intentionally do not try/afk or deliberately try to derank.

This goes against the nature of Competitive Play and impacts those you play with and against negativity. We have and will continue to take action for this type of behavior.
06/08/2017 06:06 AMPosted by MCHAN
if they don't act, then you can imagine the reapercussions spreading throughout this game.

Edit: "reaper" cussions

Yeah makes me sad too.

I kinda want a Reaper cushion now, explain yourself, are you a hidden Blizzard sales agent?
06/08/2017 06:09 AMPosted by Zoevia
I'm going through and edited out the naming/shaming in this thread. Please refrain from calling players out, even notable ones.

I also want to make it clear that intentionally throwing in Competitive Play for whatever reason compromises the integrity of the mode all together. This doesn't mean those people who auto-pick a character that you don't feel is viable, it means players who intentionally do not try/afk or deliberately try to derank.

This goes against the nature of Competitive Play and impacts those you play with and against negativity. We have and will continue to take action for this type of behavior.
you can't predict this happening but in all honesty its a massive problem. People throwing to Smurf because nothing is done about Smurfs, people throwing for the sake of throwing. We need a harsher punishment.
I'm going through and edited out the naming/shaming in this thread. Please refrain from calling players out, even notable ones.

I also want to make it clear that intentionally throwing in Competitive Play for whatever reason compromises the integrity of the mode all together. This doesn't mean those people who auto-pick a character that you don't feel is viable, it means players who intentionally do not try/afk or deliberately try to derank.

-Gets him banned for 24 hrs- OK
Hej Zoevia,

as this player is currently livestreaming and him and his actions have already caught the public attention, I urge you to take action right now.

You can watch his stream if you want more proof.

If you ban the account he uses right now during the livestream, this would send out a powerful message that you "have and will continue to take action for this type of behavior."

Much obliged :)

Plenty of players admitting to intentionally throwing in some other threads, I hope you guys take action because they're wearing it as a badge of honour.

surrogate this post for thumbing up or down

You say that, but we'll see

You realize that the title still says exactly who this is about, right ?

Edit: ok its been fixed as well.