Fire Emblem
HuniePop
HunieCam
Audiosurf
Fallout 4
Skyrim
Resident Evil
Pokemon
I smoke a blunt then come back and try again :)
whatever else i'm playing at the moment - as long as it's not multiplayer(local co-op is ok though)

currently working through those kingdom hearts hd remixes for ps3. nostalgic. skyrim is my eternity project... my ps3 broke a year ago so i have a lot of games i had almost beat that i now need to start from a scratch :/

going to be away from home for a while, so i guess i'll be playing a bunch of games for handheld consoles - on 3ds, pokemon moon is still unfinished, so is fe:birthright... i feel like i'll play tales of the abyss instead though lmao. maybe god eater if i take my ps vita along too. i'm not sure yet... gonna be pretty japan-centric, but that's how i like my handheld games.
06/15/2017 01:41 PMPosted by XIM4MnK
I smoke a blunt then come back and try again :)
edgy
I play some Quake Champions deathmatch.
Persona 5
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
I played Skyrim for a while, now Metro: 2033. Single-player games that are slower-paced (I play stealth-types) and give inordinate amounts of satisfaction for beating a challenge.
Any of the Katamari games, but Katamari Demacy especially
nothing , i watch youtube vids with tips on my main :p
I tend to just go watch streams of Overwatch if I don't feel like playing Overwatch. I got a problem. But I don't want a cure.
Team Fortress 2, cause no one takes it seriously. I can just be a friendly Hoovy or Box Spy, screw around, and have Conga/Kazotsky Kick parties
Rimworld, Stellaris, any Civ game. Sometimes I just watch some of my favorite youtubers.
I like playing Stardew valley, Slime Rancher, or Banished as my cool down games.
Black Ops 3 Zombies, TF2, and Minecraft
Zelda: Breath of the Wild
OW is actually my game for cooling off even though it usually ends up making me angry more than anything else that I play.

Haven't even played it since the event was over if we exclude few games on the new 6v6 mode.
06/15/2017 11:52 AMPosted by Tacodip
When Overwatch starts getting too stressful or you're on an annoying losing streak, what other games do you usually play? (PC, Xbox, PS, doesn't matter) I'm looking for ideas on what game I want to buy next.

I usually play a little Smash 4 or some Halo.
I've always thought that qp is the place to cool off a bit, but I guess that's kind of a split view anymore. So most of the time when things are proving to be a bit frustrating in comp I turn over to my switch to play Legend of Zelda BotW.
Sims 4, Skyrim or GTAV single player.
Overwatch+alcohol.