hog was nerfed, now it's zarya's turn

Competitive Discussion
I'm so pleased with the hog nerf, he shouldn't have been able to one shot people from the first. It was a mistake, and took so long for blizzard to understand that.
The next one to be nerfed should be zarya. she is way OP. her damage is insane when charged and It's not hard to charge for zarya.
when a character like zarya has 200 HP and 200 regenerating shield and is hard to kill, she shouldn't have high damage too.
each hero should have high DPS and low health or high health and low DPS to be balanced, but zarya has high DPS and high health and she is unbalanced.
after the hog nerf and reaper buff, if they nerf zarya too, we might finally get rid of the boring tripe quadruple heavy tank meta.
Zarya is fine. Leave her alone.
lulwut? Zarya was the first tank to get nerfed.
06/06/2017 07:00 AMPosted by WildWolf
I'm so pleased with the hog nerf, he shouldn't have been able to one shot people from the first. It was a mistake, and took so long for blizzard to understand that.
The next one to be nerfed should be zarya. she is way OP. her damage is insane when charged and It's not hard to charge for zarya.
when a character like zarya has 200 HP and 200 regenerating shield and is hard to kill, she shouldn't have high damage too.
each hero should have high DPS and low health or high health and low DPS to be balanced, but zarya has high DPS and high health and she is unbalanced.
after the hog nerf and reaper buff, if they nerf zarya too, we might finally get rid of the boring tripe quadruple heavy tank meta.
sooooooo you want another tank out of the character pool? Nothing but reinhardt and Winston picks forever?

Zarya is the most balanced hero in the game. Sounds like you need to learn how to focus a high energy Zarya down or just stop shooting her shields.
Zarya is probably one one the most balanced heroes in game.

I've been meaning to add her to my hero pool.

In Russia, game plays you.
As usual low ranked players who don't know how to let go of Mouse 1 on a giant shield coming straight at them. Don't be bad and she will do no damage.
You've got a grand total of 46 minutes on Zarya, in Quick Play.

You have no idea how incorrect this post is and how wonderfully balanced she is as a hero.
Reasons why Zarya doesn't need a nerf:

1. She doesn't do any damage unless she has a high charge, what takes at least 15 seconds to get if you time your bubbles perfectly.

2. Her bubbles only absorb 200 hp. Not that much right? It only really works great when you have some high damaging ability or single shot.

3. She has the lowest hp pool in from all the tanks. No armor, and only 400 hp. I don't really think she should be that hard to kill.

4. She requires A LOT of skill to play properly. Without good bubbles she's nothing. Her entire kit depends on the bubbles and nothing else, not to mention the fact good bubbles are already hard enough to pop on itself. If you take away her dps with a high charge, she would be useless since you already need good tracking with her as well. Otherwise you wouldn't be doing crap.

So overall, without a good charge she's already almost useless.

With a good charge, she will break you indeed.
Zarya is already quite weak against the most played comp, dive. She doesn't really need a nerf honestly.
Did u just say Zarya is hard to kill? I assume this is a troll post...
zarya's pick rates have dropped across the board

there is no way she is getting nerfed ( again )
06/06/2017 08:04 AMPosted by Captiva
Did u just say Zarya is hard to kill? I assume this is a troll post...
80% of the times I get killed it's by a hog or a zarya, so yeah, it's hard to kill zarya
You can nerf Zarya yourself!

1. Don't fire into bubbles.
2. Focus her when she has charge.

Boom, Zarya's nerfed.
06/06/2017 08:32 AMPosted by Punkrawk

Boom, Zarya's nerfed.
you really think a diamond player doesn't know to not shoot zarya bubbles ?
when you have a junkrat or pharah on your team, the splash damage gives zarya free charge and that charge makes the !@#$% unstoppable !!!
Here's a thought : QUIT SHOOTING HER BARRIERS! The number of people who don't stop trying to shoot her barriers is insane at lower tiers.
and the cycle continues. the mobs wanted hog dead. they got it.
on to the next hero.
06/06/2017 08:39 AMPosted by WildWolf
06/06/2017 08:32 AMPosted by Punkrawk

Boom, Zarya's nerfed.
you really think a diamond player doesn't know to not shoot zarya bubbles ?
when you have a junkrat or pharah on your team, the splash damage gives zarya free charge and that charge makes the !@#$% unstoppable !!!

Then kill her. Diamond players can land 400 damage on a beefy hotbox, right?