GETTING KILLED BY MERCY AS DPS!

General Discussion
You feel like such a noob when it happens, mercy mains OP.
uwu
I know right mercy does 20 DAMAGE per shot more that dad 76 which shouldn't be right. If you have god-like aim with mercy you can fulfill the role of DPS.
it's extremely rare for a Mercy to beat me on a dps.

However I have the unfortunate habit of losing to baby D.Va on reaper LOL. After I kill her MEKA I'll often lose the gun battle with what little health I have left from the MEKA shooting me in the time it took to destroy it.
06/09/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Nexus
uwu

You're not even a Mercy main. Disgusting. Get on it right now!
I like killing damage as Lucio even Widow Hanzo and Sombra. I've beaten Torbs too but I don't think Lucio was meant to win even that one. Lucio's gun takes so much control to properly space out all the projectiles and AD strafe aiming is usually best.
06/09/2017 05:40 PMPosted by bobbybob
I know right mercy does 20 DAMAGE per shot more that dad 76 which shouldn't be right.

She also fires at half the speed he does.
If a Mercy beats your !@# when you're playing a DPS, it's usually because either :

1 : The player is a Mercy main and has numerous hours on her

2 : You were low on health or playing a character that the Mercy could fight 1v1

3 : The Mercy player is also a DPS player and knows how to kill you xD

I'm an opportunist, if I know that I can get close range to a Widow and 1v1 her as Mercy I will take the opportunity and kill her, or if that Soldier 76 is trying to get away at low health I'll engage him if he's not using biotic field and finish him off.

Her pistol is surprisingly deadly and good Mercy's will often pull it out to fend off an annoying Tracer / Genji or get some of those opportunistic kills.
A couple times I've had a Soldier 76 corner me as Mercy and as soon as the pistol came out he single ulted me. Always hilarious.
06/09/2017 06:06 PMPosted by StratoCirrus
If a Mercy beats your !@# when you're playing a DPS, it's usually because either :

1 : The player is a Mercy main and has numerous hours on her

2 : You were low on health or playing a character that the Mercy could fight 1v1

3 : The Mercy player is also a DPS player and knows how to kill you xD

I'm an opportunist, if I know that I can get close range to a Widow and 1v1 her as Mercy I will take the opportunity and kill her, or if that Soldier 76 is trying to get away at low health I'll engage him if he's not using biotic field and finish him off.

Her pistol is surprisingly deadly and good Mercy's will often pull it out to fend off an annoying Tracer / Genji or get some of those opportunistic kills.

I killed a Roadhog as Mercy once.

I don't play Roadhog

He had full HP

I haven't played Mercy nearly as much as other people have

What does that make me

What am I
06/09/2017 06:06 PMPosted by StratoCirrus

Me and my cornered behind in king's row. Mercy HIT me. Not shot. HIT me and I died not even one step away from the health pack.

God I felt like such a wuss.
So you are ok with getting killed by Zynyatta, Anna and lucio ? but mercy is disheartening when she kills you what ? lol
I've won like three duels by strafing all of their bullets. We stop briefly and go our separate ways.
06/09/2017 06:34 PMPosted by Exonfluxx
So you are ok with getting killed by Zynyatta, Anna and lucio ? but mercy is disheartening when she kills you what ? lol

Zenyatta, Lucio, and Ana all are meant to do damage directly, Mercy really isn't
Shot a Pharah out of the sky this morning on Mercy. She missed every rocket, I felt bad for her.
>:)
06/09/2017 06:38 PMPosted by Hlidskjalf
Shot a Pharah out of the sky this morning on Mercy. She missed every rocket, I felt bad for her.
Don't
06/09/2017 06:38 PMPosted by Hlidskjalf

A Mercy KILLING a Pharah?

You're on the watchlist now. Every Pharah main will hunt you down until you're dead as dirt for betraying the PharMercy community
06/09/2017 05:40 PMPosted by bobbybob
I know right mercy does 20 DAMAGE per shot more that dad 76 which shouldn't be right. If you have god-like aim with mercy you can fulfill the role of DPS.

Except her rate of fire and projectile based ammo effectively make her much weaker than S76. Even if you connected every shot, 76 still out-DPS' her on account of his rate-of-fire.
At the levels I play, players are unaware that Mercy has a gun.