Seeking Feedback: Additional Reticle Colors

Announcements
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
Overwatch orange.
I would like to see the over watch symbol as a reticle. obviously gold.
i know that this is not a color but i think that it would be cool to have a w crosshair, it would help with flick shots if you like this phease upvote!
06/18/2017 09:05 AMPosted by CagiestFoil
i know that this is not a color but i think that it would be cool to have a w crosshair, it would help with flick shots if you like this phease upvote!
the middle top piont would be where you are looking
I would really like a dark blue almost black color, kinda like a 10,7,94 color would be really nice and easy for me
i think competetiv is more important than reticle options, the matchmaking system is totally broken right now and when i say broken i mean messed up.
Cyan if it wouldn't be that bright (0 255 255). The Amber color (orange) from Fallout NV, or a slightly darker purple (66 2 66)? I know you want our feedback but please focus more on making the game and comp better!
75-0-130 Indigo would be really nice, as that's what I've used in other games. I would love to see a slider for glow like bf4 had, which essentially raises or lowers how bright and contrasted the reticle is compared to what you're looking at.
Hey Jeff Kaplan,
I loved these new events like Uprising, and Junkstein's revenge, and the Summer games, but I felt like majority of the players did not enjoy the Anniversary Event, I myself thought that the new game modes were not as enjoyed as the other events.
Now I understand that the Rush of having an event almost straight after a Event is hard to pull of, I know all of us players enjoyed the skins for the new event but the game play of the new game modes in arcade like, Lockout elimination, and Total Mayhem, sort of have gotten the majority of the crowd bored of the arcade games. Myself I use to love arcade but since the new game modes came out I started playing more Competitive and quick play. Now occasionally I play the new game modes, but I noticed the hype of the Anniversary event went down by a whopping 37%, that is a big deal for any game. I think to enhance the hype of the Event you should have added a longer time span to the Event and add more than 2 game modes, since lockout elimination and 3v3 is technically the same thing. so I think you and the blizzard team should add more unique game modes that do not resemble regular game modes. I hope you can use my advice while programming and building new events. Thank You!
Is there a way we can also be able to change the color of the UI wording? Things like my health bar or Torb's Turret information are particularly difficult to see on Anubis when they are in white lettering.

Also, is there a way to maybe just add a custom RBG scale so everyone can just make their own colors?

Thinking about future testing; do earned XP or items transfer back to the real realm after playing on PTR?
06/12/2017 03:34 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
A few weeks ago I responded to a thread on the forums asking for additional reticle options. So now we're working on some new customization options for an upcoming patch. We'll provide more details as we get closer to PTR. But in the meantime, we're looking to add more color options for you. I know many will request a straight up color-picker. While we think that's a killer idea, it's simply out of scope for what we can deliver on this pass. With that in mind, what color reticle would you like that's not currently available to you?

RGB values would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
What about a glow option? like a reflecting glow on the dot making it easier to recognize
I just want the option to set the colour based on the map playing. I enjoy bright yellow on Ilos and bright blue on temple of anubis but obviously not the other way around.
I think the colors that have been replied with already are great for the most part. I figure since you are already on the topic of crosshair customization, I'd add a suggestion,

I'd love to see a custom crosshair size like we have custom sensitivity size. When it's implemented, it already has the decimal part included since sensitivity received that later on in the game.
06/18/2017 10:43 AMPosted by Stranger
i think competetiv is more important than reticle options, the matchmaking system is totally broken right now and when i say broken i mean messed up.

they have people who work on specific parts of the game. The people dealing with crosshairs do not deal with how competitive matchmaking is handled.

I'd suggest you make your own thread that goes into detail with what you see wrong with it. Jeff will most likely just read your reply and keep going as it doesn't pertain to the crosshairs
I would like dark blue
a dark glowish purple
I would like a very very dark navy blue
(Preferably of this colour)
0, 0, 153
magnolia